YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme was introduced by the newly elected Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. On May 30, 2019, YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced raising the pension value from Rs 1,000 to Rs 3,000.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme will be 100% government-funded. This scheme will be in place as of June 2019. Under “Andhra Pradesh State“, the recipient of the old-age pension program receives pensions every month.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy, will increase the amount of the pension while reducing the age standards for the old-age pension. It is a major welfare measure to alleviate the suffering of poor and vulnerable segments of society.
The document required for the YSR pension system
- You must be a citizen of the country
- Proof of age
- Bank account book
- Title and directory
- take photo
Category of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Minimum Age – This scheme only applies to people over 60 years of age who will receive a pension only.
The minimum age for backward classes – people belonging to a backward class of 50 years of age to be eligible for a pension under the scheme.
Husband’s Death Certificate – Widows over the age of 18 must show their husbands death certificate in order to receive pensions.
Disabled criteria – In the case of persons with physical and mental disabilities, there are no criteria for qualifying for the scheme.
Patients – dialysis patients or patients receiving antiretroviral therapy are eligible to become beneficiaries under this scheme.
Transsexuals – Transgender people must be over 18 years of age to obtain a government pension.
Single woman – Single women will receive a pension under the plan. The divorced or separated woman must be 35 years old and the single woman must be 30 years old.
YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP – Offline Process
- The social security system is somewhat new. When this scheme was active under its previous name, interested and qualified applicants had to register through the offline process.
- They had to collect the registration form. If the applicant has resided in the villages, he/she should collect the document and submit it to Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
- In the case of urban applicants, they can collect the form from the municipal office.
YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP – online application process
- The state government recently launched a new site for the AP YSR Navasakam Scheme program. To access this site, you need to click on the YSR Navasakam Portal link.
- At the top of the homepage, you will see different tabs. Once you click on the “Download” tab, you will get many options.
- One of them is YSR Kanuka Scheme. Below the schema name, you can discover the download link.
- Once you click on this link, the registration form will be downloaded.
- You can obtain a printed copy of the form and fill in the necessary information before applying.
Check procedures for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Open the official website first to check the retirement status
- From the main page of the site, go to the search option
- Now choose “Pension ID” or “GR Grievance ID” and enter the required details
- Click on the “Go” option and the pension status will appear on the computer screen.
Andhra Pradesh State CM will be able to offer some relief to such people, from their economic problems. Reddy promised in the electoral statement that he would guarantee financial and social security for people from all segments of society.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.