The Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Program was initiated to identify and encourage talented children to enrich their skills and knowledge. In centers of excellence throughout the country, gifted children will be guided and raised by renowned experts in different areas, so they can reach their full potential.
Many of the selected students are expected to reach the highest levels in the chosen fields and bring laurels to their community, state, and nation.
What is the Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Program(Dhruva), its purpose and brief information about it?
The Minister of Human Resources Development of the Union, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, has organized the Innovative Learning Program of the Prime Minister: Dhruv. In which talented students of the currents of science and art have been selected from all over India. Innovative learning program Pradhan Mantri – Dhruv was organized in Bangalore on October 10 and at IIT Delhi on October 23.
Innovative Prime Minister’s Learning Program: Dhruv had ISRO President K Sivan, Vijayaraghavan and the first Indian space commander Rakesh Sharma Mojud. This program is also called pole star.
Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Program – Dhruva’s objective
- Motivate students to realize their full potential and contribute to society.
- Talented students should be encouraged for their skills and talent.
Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Program – (DHRUV) Full details
- In the Dhruv program, 60 students of Science and Art have been selected. All these students are from the ninth to the twelfth class.
- Of the 60 students selected in the Dhruv program, 30 are from the Science stream and 30 from Arts stream.
- In the Dhruv program, 3 groups of 10 students were formed each of the science students.
- In the Dhruv program, 3 groups of 10 students of art students were formed.
- All selected students will investigate challenges such as crisis, global warming, water conservation, glacial and agricultural problems.
- Students will learn a lot from recognized experts in the Dhruv program.
- All these students were kept under the guidance of experts for 15 days.
Characteristics of the Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Program (DHRUV)
The program is named after a polar star called DHRUV TARA. The main objective of the program is to allow students to realize their full potential and contribute to society.
- The program covers two areas, namely Science and Arts.
- The program will be launched from ISRO.
- Around 60 students are generally selected from Class 9 to Class 12 throughout the country.
- The goal of the program is to help the nation achieve the goal of the $ 5 billion economies.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.