उत्तर प्रदेश मातृभूमि योजना | Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojna

उत्तर प्रदेश मातृभूमि योजना | Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojna | UP Government Schemes

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the proposed ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana‘ of the Panchayati Raj Department.

#upgovernment #upmatrabhumiyojana #uplatestyojanainhindi

Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2024 का मुख्य उद्देश्य प्रदेश के ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों का विकास करना है। इस योजना के माध्यम से गांवों में होने वाले अवस्थापना विकास के विभिन्न कार्यों में नागरिकों को सीधे हिस्सेदारी प्रदान की जाएगी। इन परियोजनाओं का 50% खर्च सरकार द्वारा वहन किया जाएगा एवं 50% खर्च नागरिक की ओर से प्रदान किया जाएगा। इसके बदले में परियोजना का नाम सहयोगी व्यक्ति की इच्छा के अनुसार रखा जाएगा। इस योजना के माध्यम से नागरिक विकास कार्यों में वित्त सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित होंगे। इसके अलावा उत्तर प्रदेश मातृभूमि योजना गांवों का विकास करने में भी कारगर साबित होगी।

See also  बिहार दिव्यांग विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना आवेदन फॉर्म - Bihar Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana

What is the Matrabhoomi scheme in UP?

Under the ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana‘, residents of Uttar Pradesh settled abroad will now be able to get community centers, Baraat Ghars, and other such construction works done in their native villages in the memory of their relatives and forefathers.

  • Under the scheme, if a person, a private organization wants to get development work done in a Gram Panchayat, development of infrastructure facilities & work permitted under Section 15 of the Panchayati Raj Act and is willing to bear a minimum of 60 percent of the cost of the work as a donation. If so, the state government will bear the remaining 40% cost.
  • After the completion of the work, a plaque of the size and type prescribed by the state government will be installed on the top of the said building or infrastructure facility or according to the proposal of the person or institution that has cooperated.
See also  how to download form-16 & form-16a | Download Form 16 and Form 16A | DOWNLOAD

It is known that a large number of people from Uttar Pradesh have left the rural environment and are living and working in different cities & states of the country and even abroad. Such people want to cooperate in the development of their native village of Uttar Pradesh, but due to the lack of any system in the past, they were not able to provide the desired cooperation.

Official Link: Click Here

Leave a Comment