Most people get pimples(Pop A Pimple) from time to time. Similarly, as the seasons change each year, pimples are a fact of life. However, there are so many different kinds, it can be hard to know how to properly take care of them, which can cause some of us to resort to… popping them the second they appear on our
The most effective method to Pop A Pimple Properly: Follow Steps
You must know how to do it correctly to prevent unnecessary pain and skin infection. If you feel like you must pop that whitehead, though, you should do it safely.
How to Pop a Pimple Safely
If you feel like you must pop that whitehead, though, you should do it safely. Keep in mind, whenever you squeeze a blemish there is no guarantee that you won’t cause harm to your skin.
This only works for imperfections with large, obvious whiteheads that are close to the surface of the skin.
- Wash your hands so that you don’t have any bacteria or dirt or dust that might infect the skin around the pimple.
- Sterilize the sewing needle using rubbing liquor. Supplement the sewing pin in the widest part of your whitehead or pimple with utmost care.
- Coming in at an angle parallel to the skin, gently prick the top of the whitehead with the tip of the needle. Don’t go so deep that you draw blood. You simply need to pierce the very surface of the whitehead. This shouldn’t harm; if it does you’re poking too deeply or the blemish isn’t ready to extract.
- Wrap your fingers in tissue or cotton. Place your fingers on either side of the blemish. Instead of squeezing, though, tenderly pull away from the blemish. It limits the chance of pushing infected material deeper into the skin.
- Apply an antimicrobial or antibacterial gel on the area to sterilize it. You may use witch hazel, a natural drying specialist.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.