Telangana LPG Gas Cylinder For Rs 500 | CM Revanth Reddy | Congress Govt
Download the YOYOTV App Now
Watch 24/7 News Videos, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana Latest News Online, Breaking News updates, special political analysis, current issues, celebrity latest updates, movie reviews, movie Public Talks, and exclusive Interviews anytime anywhere – #cmrevanthreddy #gascylindernewrules #500gascylinder.
Domestic LPG Price in Telangana
LPG Price in Telangana (3rd January 2024)
|14.2 kg LPG Price August 2023
|Komram Bheem Asifaba
Telangana Rs 500 Gas Cylinder Scheme 2024
The Congress Party issued its election manifesto. They pledged to give petrol cylinders for Rs 500 in this statement. The Rs 500 Telangana gas cylinder scheme was introduced by the state government upon assuming office. A petrol cylinder worth Rs 500 will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the initiatives. All residents of Telangana will have guaranteed access to petrol cylinders once this initiative is activated. Citizens will no longer need to rely on others to buy gasoline cylinders. They will get the cylinders at a discounted price from the Telangana government. Beneficiaries of this plan will also enjoy an improvement in their standard of living.
TS Mahalakshmi Rs 500 Gas Cylinder Scheme Details in Highlights
|Telangana Rs 500 Gas Cylinder Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|To provide gas cylinders to Telangana residents for Rupees 500
|Mode of application
Features and Benefits of Rs 500 Gas Cylinder Scheme in Telangana
Some of the key features and benefits of Telangana 500 Gas Cylinder Scheme are as follows:
- Telangana administration has started the Telangana 500 gas cylinder scheme.
- Beneficiaries must apply through the official website or administration office to be considered for the program.
- This scheme offers a gas cylinder at Rs 500.
- All citizens will now have access to the roller with the introduction of the scheme.
- The beneficiaries of this system will have a better standard of living.
- In addition, the beneficiary will become independent.
- The people of Telangana will no longer need to depend on others to provide financing for their gas cylinders.
Official Link: Click Here