Saamaajik Suraksha Pension Yojana | Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan Form & List 2020 | Check RajSSP PPO Application Status | Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme Application Form
The Rajasthan government introduced an old-age pension scheme to provide a Social Security Pension Scheme for needy, widowed, displaced, disabled and the elderly.
The government will sanction 500 rupees and 750 rupees in their account every month who will be eligible for this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a pension to the needy and poor.
Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan 2020
You have filled out the pension scheme and you cannot tell whether the pension has entered into force or whether you want to see the status of the pension in your area or someone in your area and you will also be able to see the person receiving the amount of the pension.
Regardless of the pension of any class. Whether it’s a widow’s pension, a handicap pension or an older pension, you can see a list of all the beneficiaries who are the beneficiaries of all kinds of pension systems from your mobile phone or your computer.
Whether you are from any region of Rajasthan or from any village or city in Panchayat, you can view the list of beneficiaries of the pension system for all places and all people through the mentioned methods.
Eligibility for the Saamaajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
To apply for a Social Security Pension Scheme, the following eligibility is required.
- Destitute elderly people aged 55 years (female) and 58 years old (male) or older.
- A widow of women over the age of 18 but up to the age of 39 lives below the poverty line (BPL).
- Abandoned women but 18 years of age who live below the poverty line.
- People with disabilities who live below the poverty line from 6 to 18 years old and who have 40 or more disabilities, will be given a fund to help promote education for persons with disabilities.
- Persons with disabilities who live below the poverty line from 18 to 59 years old, and who have a disability rate of 40 years or more.
- People over 55/58 who live in old age receive a retirement pension.
Required documents for RajSSP
The following documents are required to apply to the social security pension system.
|Aadhaar Card||Ration Card|
|Photo ID Card||Date of Birth (DOB Certificate)|
|Bank Account Details||Income Certificate|
Monthly pension under the Social Security Pension Scheme in Rajasthan
Various plans of the Rajasthan Government of Social Justice and Empowerment (SJED) have been merged into RajSSP, in which the plan is fully paid for under the auspices of the central and state government simultaneously. The plans are listed below:
- Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS): – Rs 500 to Rs 750
- Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS): – Rs 500
- Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS): – Rs 500
Online application of the Social Security Pension Scheme
- Go to the official website and click.
- After clicking on the website, the link of the social security pension application form will open in front of you.
- Click the order form link and download the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Click the Submit button
- In this way, an application for a Saamaajik Suraksha Pension Yojana will be submitted and you will receive a pension.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Social Security Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.