With the help of the Sampann pension management system, employees of the Telecommunication Administration (BSNL) can easily check the status of the pension and can also apply for a pension. Rich Telecom Management portal enables retired pensioners to track the status of their pensions.
The goal of this thriving pension portal is to manage all communications management operations – such as pension approval, pension transfer, beneficiary grievances, and the pension management system, which will provide transparency between retirees and the government.
Sampann pension management system – an online portal
The goal of the plan is to manage all operations of the Ministry of Communications (BSNL) pensioners, such as pension approval, pension transfer, and recipient grievance redress.
The pension administration system will provide transparency between retirees and the government. With the help of this full pension system portal, the Ministry of Communications employees can easily check the status of the pension and can also apply for a pension.
|Name of scheme||Completed plan|
|Launched||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||29 December 2018|
|Beneficiary||Telecom Department Pensioners|
|Purpose of the plan||Digital pension system|
|category||Central government scheme|
Benefits of the Sampann Pension Management Plan Portal
- Direct disbursement of the pension on time without the need for intermediaries.
- This completed portal will act as a one-stop system for the entire pension process.
- There will be an online complaints department for retirees, and this will reduce paperwork.
- People can easily track their retirement status from home, which will encourage transparency and accountability.
- The scheme covers about 3.5 current / retired family members and about 1.5 future retirees.
- In addition, the arrears and pensions adjustment process will be accelerated.
Goals of the Sampann Pension Management System
- Retirement benefits and direct credit for retirement in the retired bank account.
- To achieve greater transparency in the treatment of pensions.
- Reducing delays in pension disbursement and pension arrears.
- Simplify and simplify models in HO and CCA offices to reduce time and effort.
- To create a platform for direct contact with retirees to get better service.
- Optimal use of resources in handling and disbursing pensions.
- Provide timely updates and alerts to retirees.
- Improve the quality of service through consistent and uniform work programs.
- Creating an online complaints registration system faster and more sensitive.
How to register under DOT Sampoorna Pension Scheme?
To register yourself under the CPMS, you can follow the simple steps outlined below.
First, the retired or a retired worker in the Communications Department must send a printed copy of the form to the relevant section of the portal.
If the worker or retiree is able to meet the eligibility criteria, the Communications Department will add it to the respective portal.
When you are already added under the Sampann Pension Management system, the login ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID or phone number.
- Visit the official site of the first-ever portal.
- On the home page, click the Sign in the tab.
- Enter the username and password.
- Enter the verification code.
- Finally, click the login button.
Here we have provided all the information about the”Sampann Pension Management System “. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.