The government has started the first phase of Pradhan Mantri Jal Shakti Yojana and it will continue till 15 September. In the Lok Sabha, Shekhawat said that Jal Shakti Abhiyan has been launched to increase the water in all the blocks with water scarcity.
Under the Forest Mission, water will be supplied to all houses by tap by 2024. At the same time, the Central Ground Water Board will also monitor the groundwater level in the country from the regional level.
Pradhan Mantri Jal Shakti Yojana – Har Ghar Nal Har Ghar Jal Yojana
The central government has prepared a ministry to solve this problem related to water. Who will work together in the Ministry of Water Power? The command has been handed over to the MPs of Rajasthan Mr. Gajendra Singh Shekhawat and Ratan Lal Kataria.
The work of this ministry will focus on water conservation and rainwater harvesting, reuse of conventional and other water bodies, reuse of water and recharge of structures, water-sharing development, and intensive renewal drinking water cleaning.
Under which all these departments have been included in this mission under the new water power ministry, drinking water, river development, cleanliness, Ganga survey.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Jal Shakti Yojana – Har Ghar Water Scheme
Under the Water Life Mission, the Government of India has set a target to provide clean potable water to every household by 2024.
- Through this mission, a goal has been set to reach water pipelines and tap water in every house.
- A new Ministry of Water has been created to provide clean and potable water to every house in the country.
- The main function of this new water ministry is to maintain water sources.
- Its responsibility has been given to Rajasthan MP Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said in the budget speech that providing clean drinking water to every citizen of the country is the priority of the government.
Water problem in the country
According to the official report, about 600 million people in the country are in a water crisis. Millions of Indians die every year due to the problem of drinking water in the country.
Perhaps you billow from such an area or a city where you have been out of water in a complete waterway! That they do not get clean drinking water! It is estimated that by 2030 the demand for water in the country will double from the present time!
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.