Accordingly, the government is implementing this scheme taking into account the need for more water to achieve good returns. The goal of “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana” is to “water every field”.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana is a very useful scheme launched by PM Narendra Modi for farmers. Under this scheme, the government has prepared to provide support for irrigation equipment for farmers.
Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana – Check Details
Through Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, greater emphasis is placed on the optimal use of water resources, to prevent any damage caused by the rush after a drought.
By doing this, the available resources will be used efficiently and at the same time, farmers will receive higher returns. The Prime Minister believes that if agriculture in our country is correct, only our country will advance.
For this, irrigation in the fields is very important. With this in mind, the Prime Minister launched the agricultural irrigation plan, so that farmers do not suffer from water shortages.
Goals of Prime Minister Krishi Sinshai Yojana
- Under this scheme, to solve the problem of irrigation in the fields, water conservation methods are implemented at the district and sub-district levels. So that the water can be available to all agricultural regions in the country.
- Connect available water sources, which are areas where there is a shortage of water sources for irrigation. These farms must also have sufficient water.
- Extension of irrigation methods for more fields in less water using modern irrigation techniques.
- Make piping wells in areas where groundwater is available and convert the principle of “watering each field” into reality using rainwater harvesting.
- Developing means to use municipal wastewater for irrigation with the aim of converting the principle of “every drop more harvested” (every drop more crop) into a ground reality for using the water drop by projection.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi’s irrigation program to educate farmers about the availability of water for all agricultural areas in the country, water conservation, proper crop management and the use of modern irrigation technology.
Water for each farm
Hereby, by conserving rainwater, using it for irrigation, strengthening old water sources and building wells in the areas where groundwater and available water sources are available – to provide an irrigation facility in each agricultural area by connecting with each other.
- Sound management of water-based facilities, such as managing the flow of water in irrigation of fields, maintaining soil fertility and moisture, proper drainage and rainwater conservation.
- Backward areas with more rain. Communicate with the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Assurance (MGNREGS) to take full advantage of rainwater in those areas, strengthen old water sources and arrange water conservation through industrial technologies, etc.
Every drop more crops
Hereby, farmers should be familiar with technical information using methods like sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation, etc. according to the requirements of irrigation, water flow control, and water use according to crop requirements. Should be done. So fewer fields can be used to irrigate more fields, manage facilities to use municipal wastewater for agricultural irrigation, etc.
Eligibility to avail the Krishi Sinchayee Yojana feature
- There can be farmers in each category eligible to benefit from the Prime Minister’s plan for agricultural irrigation.
- To obtain eligibility under this scheme, the farmer must also have his own land and source of water resources.
- Under PM Krishi Sinshay Yojna, benefits will also be offered to self-help groups, funds, cooperatives, merged companies, members of productive farmer groups and other eligible institutions.
- These institutions and beneficiaries will receive Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinishai Yujana who cultivates the land under the lease for a period of no less than seven years. This eligibility may also be obtained from contract farming.
- A beneficiary can only get Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana after the next seven years.
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM Krishi Sinchayee Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.