This process was performed online by the Ministry of Transport to open an Open Pollution Detection Center in Uttarakhand. This facility is also granted to the regional audit offices to take immediate steps regarding implementation.
The state government also put the option to apply online on the website of the Department of Transportation to open a pollution investigation center.
How to open a pollution test center
If you are also looking to start a business. So you can easily earn good money by opening up a pollution inspection center. How to apply online and offline for Pradushan Jansch Kendra 2020. For this, you must fulfill certain conditions. You must have all the tools to qualify for this.
Vehicle pollution investigation centers can be opened in many states including Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Madhya Pradesh. For all the information related to this, you should read our article carefully until the end.
Conditions for opening a pollution inspection center
If you are considering opening a pollution testing center, you must fulfill the following conditions.
- A non-objection certificate must be obtained from the RTO office in your area to open a pollution inspection center.
- Pradushan Jansch can be opened near the Kendra Petrol Pump / Automobile Workshop.
- Pollution inspection center fees vary from state to state. Example: In Delhi – NCR, the application fee is Rs 5,000 as insurance money and the license fee is Rs 5,000. This means that the total fee is Rs 10,000.
- The validity of the PUC license is one year. You must renew the license every year.
- The pollution test center can be opened in a yellow cabin.
- The length of the cabin should be 2.5 meters, 2 meters wide and 2 meters high.
- It is necessary to write the license number at the Pollution Inspection Center.
- A certificate of pollution must be presented to the car after checking vehicle pollution. As it will be necessary to install the pollution poster from the government.
- It will be mandatory to keep the details of all the vehicles checked in the computer pollution test center for one year.
- It will be necessary to operate the pollution center in the name of the person whose license the test center is in.
Offline Application for Pollution Testing Center
You can submit an application to the Pollution Test Center offline as follows.
- You will have to apply without an internet connection at the RTO office in your area.
- Here you must obtain a written certificate on a stamp sheet of 10 rupees with the application form. In terms and conditions that must also be written.
- From the RTO office, you will obtain a license to open the PUC Center.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.