The State Government of Delhi has launched another welfare conspire for the senior residents of Delhi – Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme. The name of the plan is Old Age Pension/Senior Citizen Pension Yojana.
The primary goal of the plan is to give some advantages through the annual scheme to the seniority residents of Delhi. Interested and qualified applicants can apply online through the mcdonline.gov.in authority website.
Download Application Form for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme
Here are the steps to apply online for Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme
- Online application of the old-age pension scheme in Delhi state to the first state of the official website click.
- After clicking on the link, Municipal Corporation of Delhi will open the home page.
- To download the application form, the applicant must click on this link.
- After clicking this link, the Social Care Administration page will open.
- On this page, you must select the old pension application form option. After selecting this option, your old retirement application form will be downloaded.
- Fill in all the required details on the order form carefully. Attach a scanned copy of your documents with the form. Check it once before submitting the application form.
- Now send the application form. Now you will receive a Registration Slip. You need to keep this voucher with you. With this coupon, you can check the status of your application form.
Download PDF File(Guideline):- Click Here
Eligibility criteria of Online Registration Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
Below are the eligibility criteria required to apply for a pension scheme.
- To take advantage of the benefits under this scheme, the applicant must be based in Delhi State.
- The applicant must be 60 or over to apply for this scheme.
- The annual household income from all sources must be less than Rs. 1,00,000
- The applicant must not receive any financial assistance or pension from the government.
Note: The applicant’s Aadhaar number must be linked to the bank account to receive payment through the Aadhaar Payment Bridge (APBS) system.
Documents Required for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2019-20
Here are the Documents Required for Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Voter ID
- Identification Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Details, for example, Account holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, and MICR Code
- BPL Card
The Delhi state government needs to give a super lifestyle to survive for seniors from Delhi.
Official Website:– Click Here
Download PDF File(Guideline):– Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Online Registration Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme “. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.