Chief Minister Odisha Naveen Patnaik launched the ‘Soura Jalanidhi Yojana‘ plan on October 30, 2018. The purpose of this scheme is to encourage the use of solar energy in irrigation by farmers.
Under this scheme, farmers will be given 5,000 solar pumps with 90 percent of the subsidies. This would benefit irrigation on 2,500 acres of state. On this occasion, the Chief Minister also launched the online portal of the scheme.
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched a solar water financing project for state farmers. This was initiated by Krishi Surya Galanidhi Yujana farms to encourage the use of solar energy as solar energy for irrigation of his farm. Under the solar water fund scheme, the Odisha government will provide subsidies to state farmers.
|Name of scheme||Odisha Saura Jalanidhi Yojana|
|Launch date||6 November 2018|
|The launch||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik did|
|Online Application||is available|
|Application deadline||Not announced yet|
Features of Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
- Odisha’s government will supply 5,000 farmers with solar-powered agricultural pumps under the umbrella of Saura Jalanidhi Yojana with a support rate of 90%.
- Also with the increased demand for electricity, a change in solar energy from the agricultural load will save investment inexpensive thermal energy.
- This scheme will reduce the burden of our farmers’ cost, as well as increase agricultural income.
- Under Soura Jalanidhi Yojana, he will ensure that farmers have sufficient electricity for cultivation.
- Jalnidhi Yojana sora will promote green energy use and reduce pollution.
- It will meet the needs of an additional 2,500 acres in the country.
Benefits of Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
- This will help reduce the burden of input costs on farmers.
- This will enhance green energy use and reduce pollution.
- Soura Jalanidhi project increases agricultural income.
- This will save electricity consumption in the country.
- The program will generate 1.52 lakh a working day each year and provide livelihoods for around 5,000 families.
Eligibility Criteria for Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
- All young and marginal people with a valid farmer identity
- Farmers must have at least 0.5 acres of arable land.
- Implementation will be in accordance with ORDDA operational procedures upon request online.
- More information will be made according to the farmers’ deposit/transfer.
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana – Application Form
- First, you go to the official website.
- Now the site homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then click the Continue button to open the online application form Sora Jalnidhi Yojana and enter full details.
- Then click the Submit button to submit the completed application form online.
- Finally, candidates can log in to get support from agricultural pump kits.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.