Nikshay Poshan Yojana registration form is a type of nutritional support plan for tuberculosis patients, in which patients and each beneficiary are given 500 rupees with treatment every month.
The central government implemented Nikshay Poshan Yojana tuberculosis registration, such as tuberculosis. This government plan was launched by the Prime Minister for those suffering from tuberculosis.
You can register and enroll in the Health Nutrition Scheme 2020 at health centers where they receive treatment.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2020
There are many types of diseases, some are serious and some are common. Every day thousands of people die from some serious diseases like tuberculosis etc.
The main reason for this is that tuberculosis drugs are available this afternoon, but drugs do not combat this disease on their own but support nutritious foods.
If patients do not eat well, they will never recover. And ignoring it becomes the cause of death.
However, a scheme called “Nutrition Scheme” was introduced by the government of India, so that the disease could be eliminated from India. For this purpose, the central government provides financial assistance to TB patients.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Key Features
- A better platform for TB patients: – Through this scheme, a better platform has been developed for those suffering from TB.
- Keeping TB patient records: – All the necessary information for the data of patients registered under this scheme is monitored by the central government and the relevant ministry.
- Financial assistance: – Rs 500 per month is offered financial aid to TB patients who join this scheme. This amount is provided to them every month until they are fully treated.
- Total beneficiaries: – About 13 lakh TB patients are able to benefit from this scheme. This number may also increase.
- Funds disbursement: – Financial assistance was provided to all beneficiaries of this scheme by placing direct benefits transfer in their active bank account, which was linked to the Aadhaar card. But recently, while doing some repair work on this scheme, new guidelines have been mentioned that the payment system in this scheme will now be through the PFM system, that is, PMFS.
- Other modifications: – If the patient does not have an account in the name of the bank, in such a case, he can obtain the money using someone else’s account number. But it is also necessary to give a documented approval letter from the beneficiary. However, if no one has an account at home, a new account can be opened for this. At the same time, the official portal of this scheme has become more secure and well-organized, so that patients can be monitored at all levels.
- Part of the national health mission: – This scheme was implemented as part of a special medical plan to help TB patients. That is under the national health mission.
Eligibility for Nikshay Poshan Yojana
In order to benefit from the launched Nurture Nutrition Plan for TB patients, patients will have to fulfill the eligibility listed below. Otherwise, they will not be eligible for the scheme:
- The person may have reported the dancer portal on or after April 1, 2018.
- Patients who are already receiving TB treatment will be eligible.
Also, the person who does not notify the government on the portal will not be eligible for this scheme.
Dance Nutrition Plan 2020 – How to Register Online
As for Nikshay Poshan Yojana’s 2020 registration and payment model, the government has not requested any such registration, but the patient must inform the dancer portal on nikshay.in to take advantage of the scheme so that they can keep patient records in the database.
|Class of patients||First promotion||Second promotion||Third encouragement||Fourth encouragement|
|New patients||With nomination||IP for 2 months after a follow-up examination||For 6 months after a follow-up examination||N/A|
|Formal treatment of patients||With nomination||IP for 3 months after a follow-up examination||For 5 months after treatment||For 8 months following follow-up clinical examination|
|A person suffering from TB||With nomination||2 months of follow-up examination||For 4 months after clinical examination||For 6 months during a follow-up session|
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Required documents: Required documents for the Nikshay Poshan Yojana application that proves that a person has TB. Apart from this, the online application form must be filled out and available on the portal.
Benefits of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- The scheme provides a platform for patients to treat tuberculosis.
- The main goal of the scheme is to monitor patients and support them to treat TB easily.
- The special feature of this scheme is that a database is created by the central government, which continues to prepare the necessary records for all these patients from time to time.
- Apart from this, 500 rupees are given monthly to TB patients.
- The total number of patients seeking assistance in Nikshay Yojana exceeds more than 13 lakhs in the whole country.
- This scheme was launched as part of the National Health Mission.
Apart from this, for any other information, you can go to Nikshay Poshan Yojana Website nikshay.in or view the notification from Nikshay Poshan Yojana’s PDF notification as well as call the helpline number 1800116666.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.