The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI, that is, UIDAI) has launched a new mobile application of Aadhaar Mobile (Aadhaar Card App).
New M-Aadhaar Mobile Card application Download
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI, that is, UIDAI) has launched a new mobile application of Aadhaar Mobile (M-Aadhaar). In addition to downloading Aadhaar, checking the status, ordering the reprint of Aadhaar and knowing the address of the Aadhaar center from this application, you will also have the option of unlocking the biometric lock, scanning the QR code. UIDAI has tweeted about it.
Actually, to increase the ease of downloading information related to Aadhaar, UIDAI has launched a new M Aadhaar application. You can easily download this application from UIDAI with the help of your registered mobile phone number. In this application, the data related to the registered, name, date of birth, sex, address and photograph of the Aadhar card holder will be available. UIDAI has tweeted that, ‘Uninstall the old version of mAadhar from your mobile phone. Download and install the new mAadhar application. ‘You can install the base on your Android or iPhone.
You can easily download this M-Aadhaar application from UIDAI with the help of your registered mobile phone number. In this application, data related to the registered, name, date of birth, sex, address and photograph of the Aadhar card holder will be available. You can install the mdhar application on your Android or iPhone.
How to download new mobile m-aadhaar card app
To download the new M-Aadhaar mobile card application, you can click on the direct link below:
- Download the new Android Mobile M-Aadhar Card application | New Apk app from mAadhaar Download (Android)
- New mobile application for iOS M-Aadhaar card Download | New App Apk by mAadhaar Download (iOS)
In the new Aadhaar application, you will get five sections
- Aadhaar services panel: in this there is a single window available for the complete online installation of Aadhaar of any Aadhar cardholder.
- My base section: Customize the space to add a new base profile in the application.
- Registration center locator: You can find the registration or update center through your region and PIN code by going to the Registration center locator section. Where you will see a complete list of the center of Aadhaar near you.
- Status panel: A unique status panel is also provided to verify the status of requests related to your Aadhaar online service.
- Frequently asked questions: Frequently asked questions about the services, terms and conditions and settings of applications related to the Aadhaar application, you will find in this section
First: Aadhaar Services Panel: there is a single window available for the complete online installation of Aadhaar of any Aadhar cardholder. Second: My Aadhaar section: Customize the space to add a new Aadhaar profile in the application.
Know what are the advantages of M-Aadhaar
- Now you won’t need to take your Aadhaar card anywhere because of M-Aadhaar. The M-Aadhaar application can be used for all functions associated with Aadhaar.
- Through the M-Aadhaar application you can lock or unlock your biometric data.
- If for some reason Aadhar OTP is not available in your mobile phone number, you can use the time-based OTP (TOTP) of the M-Aadhaar application, which is valid for only 30 seconds.
- There is no risk of information leaks in M-Aadhaar. In M-Aadhaar, users share their details related to Aadhaar through the QR code, so there is no room for any type of leakage.
- Through M-Aadhaar, users can share EKYC by message or email.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.