The Gujarat state government invites students who have passed the 12th level of any recognized council and Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2019-2020
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to students from economically weaker departments. The online application form has already started with the Gujarat State Department of Education.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2019-20
The Gujarat state government invites students who have passed the 12th level of any recognized council and Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2019-2020 to obtain 90% or more marks.
Beginning with the Yuva Swavalamban Scholarship for 2020, new registrations will start in July and August of each year. Students must submit an MYSY Scheme Grant application form before the last date.
Benefits of Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
The following benefits are available to the plan beneficiaries, such as:
- Students who are admitted to the medical or dental school will be given Rs 10 lakh as a one-time incentive to beneficiaries.
- For those students who pursue 10 or 12 academics, 25,000 rupees will be provided every year to pursue any higher education of their choice.
- For students pursuing either graduation or postgraduate courses such as Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s degree, 10,000 rupees annually will be awarded to continue education smoothly.
- A little more benefit will be provided for students staying at a hostel from their university, and 12,000 rupees will be provided per month.
Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Scheme 2020 Application – Registration Process
- To apply for Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, students will first have to visit the official website- mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Click on the link below to obtain an MYSY portal.
- From the page open here, you must click on the “Login / Register” option.
- Once you click on the drop-down menu, you should select the “New Application” option.
- Choose an option from “10(SSC)“, “12(HSC)” or “Diploma“.
- Now select the board/university, current, year of success, entry year, seat/registration number, date of birth and mobile phone number.
- Then click on the option “Get Password” and then you will get an SMS with the password.
- Complete the online registration process by entering a password.
- Fill out the remaining details on the application form and download the required documents.
- Finally, you can print a copy by submitting the application form.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.