The Uttar Pradesh government decided to introduce MKSY(Mukhyamantri Knaya Sumangla Yojana) in the interim budget. Kanya Sumangla Yojana is a very good plan to make the future of daughters bright.
The process of online-offline application for this scheme will be released or money will be directly transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries by the government. The official website of this scheme, named https://mksy.up.gov.in, has been completed.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- This scheme has been started for girls. The total budget for this scheme is 1200 crores. Under the Kanya Sumangla Yojana (Kanya Sumangla Yojana), the government will take care of all the steps from the birth of the daughter, and also financial assistance will be given to the daughters.
- The main objective of this scheme is to make the daughters self-sufficient so that they can grow and improve their future on their own.
- Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 from the birth of daughters to their graduation.
Changes made in Kanya Sumangala scheme
- Earlier, the government had kept the annual income limit of the beneficiaries of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 1.80, which has now been increased to 3 lakh.
- Now the families who earn 25000 rupees every month will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The money will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary through P.F.M.S.
- As the beneficiary is a minor, the money will be sent to the daughter’s mother’s bank account.
- If the daughter’s mother is not there, the money will be sent to the father’s account.
- When the beneficiary becomes an adult, the money will be transferred to his account.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been divided into 6 phases –
First Stage – The girl who is born on or after 01/04/2019 will get Rs 2000 in the first phase.
Second Stage – Girls in this category will be born who have not been born before 01/04/2018 and have been vaccinated at an interval of 01/04/2018 to 01/04/2019.
Third Stage – Girls who have taken admission in the first class in the academic stream, will be awarded 2000 rupees.
Fourth Stage – 2000 girls will be given Rs. 2000 on admission in 6th class in the current academic year.
Fifth Stage – The girl will be awarded Rs. 3000 on admission to 9th grade in an ongoing academic stream.
Final Stage – Girls who have passed 10th or 12th and have enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in an academic stream or have attended a diploma course of at least 2 years will be given Rs 5000 by the government under Mukhymantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana.
NOTE – Daughters born after April will be the beneficiaries of Kanya Sumangala Yojana. From birth to admission to graduation, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000.
Mukhymantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Eligibility
The beneficiary’s family is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and has a permanent residence certificate in which the ration card, Aadhaar card, voter identity card, electricity or telephone bill will be valid.
- The girl will get the marriage amount only when she completes 18 years.
- Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will be able to take advantage of Kanya Sumangla Yojana.
- If there are two girls in a family, then those two girls will be the beneficiaries of Kanya Sumangla yojana.
- If twins are born to a family, both of them will be eligible for this scheme.
- If there are 3 girls in a family, then that family will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If a woman has a girl child during the first delivery and there are two twin girls during the second delivery, then all three girls of that family will be considered beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- If any family has taken a daughter, then the benefit of only two daughters will be given to the family after mixing the daughter taken with God and their children.
- If there is more than 1 beneficiary in a family, in that case, while filling in the application form of the second daughter, the girl Sumangala identity or registration number of the already registered daughter will have to be mentioned from which the family ID can be issued.
- At the time of application, the applicant will also have to provide a permanent mobile number, on which the department will send the ID or registration number associated with the application.
Documents required for application
- Ration card (where girl’s name is entered)
- Aadhaar Card (Parents / Guardian’s \ Girl’s if available) \ PAN Card \ Voter ID \ Driving License \ Passport \ Bank Passbook
- Self-verification of annual family income. (Self Certified Income Certificate)
- Latest photo of a girl. (Child’s Photo)
- Bank passbook
- Certificate of Adoption (if applicable)
- Death certificate (if applicable)
Benefits of Kanya Sumangala Scheme
- The future of daughters will be bright.
- Betis will not depend on anyone because of the financial support.
- Feticide will decrease.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will end.
- The woman will change the way she thinks towards caste.
- The key to spending will be spent by the government.
- From the birth of the daughter, the government will provide financial assistance for the expenses of her entire education.
Mukhymantri kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration
- Find out How to Apply Online for Kanya Sumangla Yojana)
- Click here https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- First of all, visit the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Now you have to go to the ‘Quick Links’ section and click on ‘Apply Here’ in the Citizen Services Portal option.
- Now on the new page, the applicant will have to give some information and finally, the verification will have to be done through OTP
- After entering the correct OTP, the applicant will be registered and you will get a user ID. The password will remain the same
- You must
loginby entering your username and password
- After login, you will be able to see the online registration form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Fill all the information correctly and upload all the documents sought.
Finallysubmit the form and note down the application number.
- By doing this your girl Sumangala online application will be completed.