Christmas is the perfect time of year to celebrate family, joy, and coming together. It’s a time to have fun and enjoy plenty of food and drink to keep warm during the cold winter. But whether you’re planning to spend the holidays together or apart, you’ll probably want to phrase the best “Merry Christmas 2023” Write wishes in your Christmas cards.
Send your trending and new Christmas wishes in early December so people can enjoy them all month long. The first Christmas greeting signals that the holiday season has begun!
Best Merry Christmas Messages, Wishes, and Merry Christmas Greetings Quotes 2023, Romantic happy Christmas greetings, Xmas messages in the below list.
Best Christmas Wishes To Write in Christmas Cards
- Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
- Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
- Peace, goodwill, and happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
- Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
- Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and very best wishes for a fabulous year to come.
- May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
- I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
- May every little thing from your wish list come true this season. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges, and new memories to create!
Read also – List of Important Days in January 2024
Funny Christmas Wishes
- It seems that the Christmas season keeps getting earlier each year. If it gets any earlier, Halloween is going to feel offended.
- For some, the best part of Christmas happens…. when it’s all over! Wishing you a stress-free Christmas season!
- Do you know why this Christmas card is so wonderful? Because it isn’t an email and it isn’t a text.
- I’ve never decked the halls and I have no idea what Jingle Bell rock is. But I hope your Christmas rocks!
- Happy holidays! May your egg nog contain enough rum to get you through the Christmas season!
- Christmas is all about spending time with good people. So make sure you spend the entire day with me tomorrow. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!
- Santa can definitely do some pretty amazing things. But I really wish he could make “late fees” disappear off of bills. Merry Christmas!
- May the Christmas season fill our home with joy, hearts with love, and everything I put on my wish list.
- I’ve finally found the true meaning of Xmas, it’s for those people who can’t spell Christmas!
- I don’t usually write Christmas cards, but when I do, I usually write the same thing in all of them. Happy Christmas!
Romantic Christmas Wishes
- Your love is everything that keeps me alive and makes me feel complete. Merry Christmas, I love you so much!
- Merry Christmas, love of my life. I’d do anything in the world, possible or impossible, to make you happy.
- I feel blessed to have you in my life, sweetheart. All I want to spend today and the rest of my life with you. Merry Christmas.
- You make me the happiest man/woman in many ways, but tonight I need you to be with me and welcome the son of God in our hearts. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is always special for me as I can spend a magical day with you. Merry Christmas, darling ❤️
- I want you beside me every Christmas of my life. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!
- In this festive season, may Lord Jesus bless our relationship with lots of love and understanding, lots of warmth and happiness… Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!!
- I wish you a blessed and cheerful Christmas. May each and every moment of this holiday season be full of smiles and blessings for you.
- The warmth of your love melts my heart every time I think of you. Your love makes every Christmas of mine a special one!
- Merry Christmas to the man of my dreams, who I love, respect, cherish and care for. You are my heart and soul. You are my pride and joy.
Christmas Wishes for Long-Distance Friends
- Christmas is not going to be the same for me as you are not there to add sparkles and smiles to this occasion. Sending you warm wishes on Christmas my friend.
- You are very far from me my friend, but I am thinking of you this Christmas. Sending your way warm wishes and love through this card. Merry Christmas.
- We are not together to celebrate this Christmas with each other but you will always be the first one whom I am going to miss on Christmas. Merry Christmas to my friend.
- Warm wishes for happiness, love, and peace for you this Christmas. Enjoy with your near and dear ones.
- Christmas is the time when we want to be with our loved ones but you are so far away. Sending warm wishes and lots of love to you on the occasion of Christmas.
- Santa Claus is coming your way with lots of gifts. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness this Christmas.
- Throughout my life, everyone could see the tears in my eyes but only you could feel the pain in my heart. Thanks for being my friend, wherever we are in the world.
- People may move from one place to another, but memories stay in the same place forever, that is in our hearts. It’s those memories that keep us connected forever!
- Without you, sometimes I feel bored and your absence causes pain to my heart. And after that, I feel very lucky to have someone so special like you to miss. Thinking of you!
- Though the miles have torn us apart, we are not apart in heart. May your birthday be as fantastic and heavenly as our friendship. Love you incredibly.
Christmas Wishes During a Hard Time
- My love and thoughts are with you during the Christmas season and the promise of hope it brings.
- Sending our love and prayers this holiday season, to you most of all. You’re in our thoughts, on Christmas Day and every day. Merry Christmas to you and the family!
- May you receive the serenity and care during the holiday season that you need to make it through this trying situation.
- We know you’re having a difficult time this year. Wishing you strength and peace in these challenging times.
- Thinking of you and the family through this difficult time. May the light of Christmas bring warmth and love into your household, and here’s to hoping for a better year ahead.
- Tidings of comfort and joy are what I am sending your way. In this difficult time that you are going through, you deserve every bit of happiness and serenity that comes your way.
- Sending you hugs this Christmas season. Take some time to care for yourself.
- We may not be able to rock around the Christmas tree together, but I’ll deck the halls in your honor.
- I may not be nearby, but you are always in my mind and heart this holiday. Merry Christmas!
- I’ll miss celebrating with you this Christmas. Eat a few extra cookies for me!
Quotes Christmas Wishes
- May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude. —Oprah Winfrey
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. —Garrison Keillor
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’. —Bing Crosby
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. —Phyllis Diller
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. —Bob Hope
- Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with a wintry night. —John Geddes
- For they traveled by night and they slept by day, for their guide was a beautiful wonderful star. —JHenry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. —Burton Hills
- Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive. —Robert Lynd
- Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day. —Helen Steiner Rice