Interesting facts about Google: Asking people connected to the internet world you know about G o o g l e would be a meaningless question. As of 1998, this search engine soon became part of people’s daily life. People often ask what it means to be a Google search engine, the first answer is trust.
Anyone on the internet wants anything, their first start from the Google homepage. Google has made searching online easy. The search engine has become easier to use. The whole world is compatible with Google everywhere, from YouTube to Gmail, from Android to Google Earth.
Let us know a few interesting things about Google
- The founder of G o o g l e did not know much about HTML (Hypertext Markup Language). This is why the Google homepage is so simple. For a long time, there wasn’t even a Submit button on it, tags were searched only by pressing the Back key.
- The name “G o o g l e” was derived from a spelling error. The Google founder wanted to keep the name “Googol” but due to a typo, “Googol” became “Google“.
- The annual GO O G L E conducts billions of searches or more than 80,000+ searches on Google per second. Since 2010 G O O G L E has bought at least one company per week.
- The idea of G M A I L was introduced by Rajan Seth when he went to Google for an interview. G o o g l e was used internally for two years for a comprehensive test before launching Gmail. In 2004 Google started Gmail April Fools. More storage, and the ability to send mail quickly, made it popular with people. Initially, it was very important to get an invitation to make it into a Gmail account. Later it became free to everyone after it became popular.
- In 1998, doodles first appeared on the public home page. It was about people who attended the Nevada Burning Festival. A very large team of doodles works on Google and has published over a thousand doodles to date. A Doodle is a special type of logo, applied to G o o g l e in memory of any particular day or person. When the Diwali festival occurs, doodles are displayed with fireworks. The same is shown below.
- 200 goats work in the Google office. Google disabled employees don’t use lawn cutting machines planted in his office because they are innovative in the office because of the smoke and sound, so the G O O G L E lawnmower was planted to clean goats. This causes grass pruning and nourishes the goat’s belly.
- In 2005 Google bought Android. Android’s popularity can be measured from the fact that today it occupies about 80 percent of the smartphone market, i.e. four out of every five smartphones run on the Android operating system. More than 2+ million people buy a new Android device every day.
- In order to show the best search results conducted on G o o g l e, more than 200 things were taken care of and within a few seconds, the best results are shown according to these measurements.
- Every website wants the visitor to spend as much time on their website as possible, but on the Internet, it is perhaps the only company that reduces the time spent on its website. He wants and wants to show a better search result in the shortest time possible.
- If you go to 466453.com, you are using the domain G O O G L E, and you will reach the home page of this domain name (), and Google has been purchased | In fact, 466453 should be written to type “Google” on the mobile bell keyboard (which consists of numbers and alphabets together). If you accidentally select numbers instead of the alphabet and want to type google, then 4666666455533 will be written in place of Google. As a result, Google also purchased the domain www.466453.com.
- Very few people know that Google first tweeted it with computer language that used 0 and 1 in “binary”. It was tweet- “I 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010“.
- Google earns over 10+ billion rupees a day, meaning that Google earns more than 80,000 rupees every second. More than 20,000+ people apply for jobs every week.
- In 2006, Google purchased the online video-sharing site YouTube. At the same time, upcoming programs are uploaded to millions of channels around the world, and this kind of thing has brought the world closer. Google YouTube Video Service A total of 7+ billion hours of video is watched every month.
- Android OS has become the most widely used mobile OS on the market. Let’s let you know that Google Android OS has been named according to ABCD’s Alphabet Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kitkat, Lolipop and More.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Interesting facts about Google “. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.