To communicate directly with the Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister, the new Himachal Pradesh CM app has been launched – HP MyGov Portal Online Registration.
With this prime minister, citizens of the country will be able to obtain direct and quick information on various government policies and programs.
HP MyGov Portal Online Registration
The Chief Minister is an attempt to bring management closer to people through the application. State personnel can download this CM app on their mobile phone and can access their ideas and discussions with the Himachal Pradesh government.
How do I register online at My Gov Himachal Portal
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jay Ram Thakur has launched the portal of Himachal Governor at https://himachal.mygov.in/. People can now register/login to the official website of the My Gov Himachal portal. This portal will go a long way to enhance public participation in the governance process.
The portal is an innovative platform for citizen creation and government partnership while using technology for India’s growth and development. The portal will enable people to communicate with the government by providing their views, suggestions, reactions, and dissatisfaction.
Himachal Pradesh himachal.mygov.in Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Himachal Pradesh MyGov Portal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|Launch date||6 January 2020|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Himachal Pradesh|
Activities on Himachal Pradesh MyGov
- Groups – Topics of your interest
- Work – Do online and external work
- Discussion – participate in group and discussion
- Public opinion – be a part of public opinion
- Blog – Read about the latest activities of my government
- Dialogue – Listen to the special discussion on good governance
Himachal Pradesh My government registration process portal
To register for Himachal Pradesh HP MyGov Portal, follow the steps below.
- First of all, open its official website.
- When clicked, its home page will open in front of you.
- Now, go to the “Registration” option given at the top of the home page.
- Choose here one of the social media accounts, SMS, email / mobile phone number.
- If you choose social media to choose an option from Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Github.
- Log in with your account and follow the option.
- If you choose SMS, you must send “MYGOV YOUR NAME” to (+91) to 77282-99899.
- If you choose an email/mobile phone number, enter your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth and gender.
- Click on the option “Create a new account” and complete the registration.
Here we have provided all the information about “HP MyGov Portal Online Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.