The Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Dan Yojana was launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. The main objective of the Himachal Pradesh government to implement this scheme is to provide financial assistance to girls from families who cannot afford the cost of their daughter’s marriage.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 is provided to girls from these families who cannot afford the cost of their daughter’s marriage. The scheme aims as an initiative that will benefit the entire state.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Dan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Dan Yojana is an initiative that will benefit people throughout the state. Orphans or whose father suffers from a physical disability or is not clear can apply for this scheme. Advanced girls can contact the closest welfare and women’s department, Himachal Pradesh Government.
Benefits of Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
Below are the benefits of Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana Himachal Pradesh.
- The government will provide financial assistance to girls.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide 40,000 rupees to the beneficiaries of their marriage.
- Girls from orphans or their mentally handicapped parents will get benefit from this scheme.
Eligibility for HP Kanya Dan Yojana
To take advantage of Kanyadan Yojana Himachal Pradesh, the following eligibility is required.
- This scheme is for girls residing in Himachal Pradesh.
- Orphans or whose father suffers from a physical disability or is not clear can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income should not exceed 35,000 rupees.
- Only a girl over the age of 18 can apply for this plan.
- The name and address of the person to marry the girl and the date of marriage.
Documents Required for Kanyadan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
The following documents are required to apply for Kanyadan Yojana .
|Passport size photo||Copy of bank passbook||income certificate|
|Proof of identity||Resident proof||Aadhar Card|
Chief Minister Kanyadhan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2020 Application – Download PDF
The applicant who wishes to submit an application must apply to the Child Care Department of the Himachal Pradesh government by checking eligibility.
- The application form can be obtained from the Women and Children Department.
- You can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form carefully and send it with the necessary documents to the same office from where the application form is taken.
- Applicants can contact Anganwadi, CDPO or the relevant district program office to apply under this scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the”HP Mukhyamantri Kanya Dan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.