The main objective of the state government to introduce this scheme is to provide diseased health care services through additional insurance cover.
In addition to the basic insurance cover of Rs.30 thousand in the Trust / Society system to all the existing National Health Insurance Scheme Smart Cardholders under the “Senior Citizens Health Insurance Scheme” (Varishth Nagarik Svaasthy Beema Yojana) Insurance cover of Rs. 30 thousand per person will also be given.
This insurance cover will be provided through the State Nodal Agency Himachal Pradesh Health Insurance Scheme Society till the commencement of the National Health Protection Insurance Scheme, while after the commencement of the National Health Insurance Scheme, this service is insured. The company will be given through a service insurance company.
Himachal Pradesh Vrishth Nagrik Swasthya Bima Yojana Benefits
Older citizens of Himachal Pradesh will get the following benefits from this scheme. The details of which are given below.
- Senior citizens who will be eligible for RSBY will be made beneficiaries under this insurance scheme.
- The age of the applicant under the scheme should be 60 years or more.
- In the case of more than one senior citizen in the National Health Insurance Scheme, if the RSBY family is extended to the nominated family, the additional coverage will be a multiplier of Rs 30,000 per senior citizen, which will be provided on a floating basis among senior citizens.
- Under this scheme, this package will be more than the annual package of Rs 30,000 per family.
- Compensation will be given from the existing top-up of the National Health Insurance Scheme. Critical care up to 1.75 lakh (for cancer it is Rs 2.25 lakh).
- The estimated annual follow-up premium for the implementation of SCHIS is Rs 500 per family. Under the trust model, the central and state governments will share the insurance premium in the ratio of 90:10.
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Vrishth Nagrik Swasthya Bima Yojana
- The Government of Himachal Pradesh has laid down certain conditions for this scheme. Only eligible people can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant must be over 65 years of age to avail of the benefit of the “Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme”.
- Citizens who are not registered in this will not get the benefit of SCIS.
- Senior citizens of such families who are eligible for RSBW can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
Himachal Pradesh Vrishth Nagrik Swasthya Bima Yojana documents
- Must have Aadhar Card
- Must have a voter card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
Himachal Pradesh Vrishth Nagrik Swasthya Bima Yojana online application
- The applicant must first visit the website given here.
- After visiting the website, you will see the application form of Senior Citizen Health Insurance.
- Download this application form and fill the complete information.
- Click on submit button
- You can also keep a print out of it.
Himachal Pradesh Vrishth Nagrik Swasthya Bima Yojana – Online Application
- If a citizen of Himachal Pradesh wants to apply online for this scheme, first of all, you have to click on the link of this official website of the state.
- After clicking on this link, you have to click on the option of the “Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme” application form.
- Now your application form will open on the next page. Fill all the information asked in that form carefully.
- Copy the copy of your documents with the application form. Submit the form after filling it.
- You can keep a print out of your application form.
Himachal Pradesh Vrishth Nagrik Swasthya Bima Yojana Application Form Download
Click here: www.rsby.gov.in
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.