Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jairam Thakur launched it for the citizens of the country. The name of this scheme is “Anubhav Seva Yojana“.
Under this scheme, the time and date of a doctor’s meeting to treat a disease in government hospitals can be obtained online. The aim of the program is to create a digital platform between government hospitals, health facilities and the public in the country.
Himachal Pradesh Anubhav Seva Yojana
The government is about to launch a digital health platform/portal where doctors can view and appointments online. Under the Anubhav scheme, patients and relatives do not have to queue waiting for the doctor.
Often times patients spend unnecessary time and money and experience inconvenience. The appointment / electronic receive / OPD slip can be booked through “HP CM Anubhav Seva Yojana 2020” by ASHA workers.
All state hospitals of the regions will soon be connected to the online portal according to the scheme. Due to the implementation of this scheme, citizens living in remote areas of the state will not have to face the inconvenience of standing in the hospital for hours to consult a doctor.
The government has implemented this scheme for the poor in villages. So they don’t have to wait long in the hospital again and again. Asha worker has a major role in this scheme.
Implemented by HP Anubhav Seva Yojana
- The government hospital in Himachal Pradesh will be connected to an online registration portal through Anubhav Seva.
- With this, citizens of Himachal Pradesh will be able to book an appointment with a doctor of any hospital in the state online.
- Citizens who have internet facilities. You will be able to benefit from this facility from home.
- Citizens of rural areas who do not have internet facilities. They will be able to obtain an appointment with a doctor by registering online with ASHA workers in their area.
- After setting the appointment under Anubhav Seva Yojana, the appointment time, date and appointment number will be received by SMS on the mobile phone number registered by the patient in Anubhav Yojana.
- To obtain an appointment from a government hospital doctor online, the beneficiary must register himself on the Internet portal.
- Registration can be through Aadhaar number or mobile number.
The goal of Anubhav Seva Yojana Himachal Pradesh
Providing health care services to all Himachal Pradesh citizens.
Medical/health care will reach everyone through this scheme.
The benefits of Anubhav Seva Yojana Himachal Pradesh
- Doctor appointments can be booked online.
- ASHA staff/health workers in rural areas will be able to help with online appointment books.
- Patients do not need to wait in line for consultation.
Appointment via HP Anubhav Seva Yojana
Experience service plan, you need to follow a few easy steps. They are as follows:
- First of all, one has to visit the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare portal to get an appointment from a doctor online.
- Click here and open the link for ORS Patient Portal.
- Now you should fill in all the information in the form for an appointment here, then click on the “Continue” option.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. You must click on the “I have ads” option.
- Then you will go to the next page. On this page, the name of the country, the name of the hospital and the department in which the doctor will be appointed.
- Once selected, the appointment date must be filled out in the form on the second page.
- After that, you should write down your Aadhaar number. An SMS of the appointment number will be received on your mobile phone after verifying your identity with Aadhaar.
Here we have provided all the information about the”Himachal Pradesh Anubhav Seva Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.