With a view to providing social security to the families in Haryana, ‘Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana‘ will be launched on 21 August 2019. Under this scheme, ₹6000 will be given annually to each family. This information was given in the video conference of the officials.
It was informed at the meeting that after successful implementation of Family Identity Card to create a meaningful database of families in the state, the Chief Minister’s family will provide social security in case of life/accident and provide pension related benefits to every family.
Family prosperity scheme plays an important role in Haryana:-
- The Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme, a very important character of Haryana has been fixed for the protection of the society.
- The main objective of this scheme is to help families whose annual income is less than ₹ 180000.
- To provide prosperity to such families, an annual amount of ₹6000 will be provided.
- An amount of ₹6000 per year will be received by such families at the rate of ₹ 500 per month. This amount will be given for the upbringing of family members, daily living expenses and health-related problems.
Important points of the Family Prosperity Scheme:-
- Only eligible for this scheme will be a resident of Haryana
- Families whose income is ₹ 180000 per annum or who have 2 acres of the land collection will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The online application form will have to be filled for the scheme, which will be filled by the head.
- Application forms will be available at CSC centers.
- Information of family members, their occupations will have to be filled in the application forms.
- Family members will also be insured in this scheme. During the death of a member, the sum of insurance will be ₹ 200000.
- The accident insurance scheme will come under this scheme, in which the beneficiary can avail the scheme by paying ₹ 12 annually.
- The premium of Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance ₹ 330 will be deducted from the account itself every year.
Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme Online Application Form 2019 | Apply Online
Filling of application forms will start from the beginning of this scheme, which is only after August 21. In this online application form, some special information will be obtained from family, members, their age and their business. All this information will be filled by the head of the family. Only after all these processes are in place, you will be called part of this scheme and will be able to take advantage of this plan well.