The decision to implement Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana 2020 was summoned by Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala at a public works break in Gurugram, the “Haryana Building Care Council and others”. It was taken at the 19th meeting.
Within the framework of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana 2020, free travel will be provided on government transport buses to workers involved in construction work from their home to the workplace. The state government will provide a free bus card to all Haryana construction workers for free travel on government transport buses.
Haryana Atal Shramik Avagaman Yojana
Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala has announced the start of a free-flow bus for construction soon. Essentially, construction workers are in the poor and their wages are not very high. With their daily wages, they are only able to afford their family. But to go to their place of work, they must also drive on the bus.
Under this scheme, the bus board expenses for construction workers are borne by the board of directors. For this purpose, the Deputy Chief Minister instructed the Ministry of Labor officials to develop a plan in consultation with the Department of Labor Officers at the Ministry of Transport.
Key facts about Haryana Shramik Avagaman Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all workers/workers in Haryana.
- Construction workers in the country will be given free bus passes to travel to government transportation to reach their place of work. That can go to his work site for free.
- You will now receive a group of poor working as construction workers in Yatra.
- CM Dushyant Chautala, Haryana, said the cost of passing the bus would be borne by the state government.
- By obtaining bus permits under Haryana Shramik Avagaman Yojana, construction workers in Haryana will be able to move between their places of residence and their workplaces on government transport buses.
Features of Haryana Atal Shrimimik Yojana
- Free bus passes will be provided under Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Ajman 2020.
- Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala said that bus permits would be provided by the government, which would also be borne by the state government.
- Construction workers will be able to commute between their places of residence and workplaces on government transport buses.
- In the modern world where all sectors of society are advancing, the Haryana state government has taken a big step to ensure the success of the poor as well.
- You will now receive a group of poor working as relief workers in Yatra. Every construction worker can now take advantage of the free bus passage scheme while going to work.
- Instructed the Ministry of Labor officials to prepare the methods in consultation with the Ministry of Transport officials.
How to apply in the worker’s movement plan 2020?
If the Haryana construction workers/workers want to obtain bus permits under this scheme by the state government, they must apply under this scheme. But Haryana Free Bus Pass / Shramik Avagaman Yojana has not yet started the application process. Once you start the application process under this scheme. Please stay connected with GYANSHARE!
Here we have provided all the information about the”Haryana Atal Shramik Avagaman Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.