The State Government of Delhi has launched one other welfare conspire for the senior residents of Delhi – Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme. The identity of the plan is Old Age Pension/Senior Citizen Pension Yojana.
The major objective of the plan is to offer some benefits by way of the annual scheme to the seniority residents of Delhi. Interested and certified candidates can apply on-line by way of the mcdonline.gov.in authority web site.
Download Application Form for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme
Here are the steps to use on-line for Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme
- The online utility of the old-age pension scheme in Delhi state to the primary state of the official web site clicks on.
- After clicking on the hyperlink, Municipal Corporation of Delhi will open the dwelling web page.
- To obtain the utility kind, the applicant should click on this hyperlink.
- After clicking this hyperlink, the Social Care Administration web page will open.
- On this web page, you have to choose the outdated pension utility kind choice. After deciding on this selection, your outdated retirement utility kind can be downloaded.
- Fill in all of the required particulars on the order kind rigorously. Attach a scanned copy of your paperwork with the shape. Check it as soon as earlier than submitting the appliance kind.
- Now ship the appliance kind. Now you’ll obtain a Registration Slip. You have to hold this voucher with you. With this coupon, you possibly can examine the standing of your utility kind.
Download PDF File(Guideline):- Click Here
Eligibility standards of Online Registration Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
Below are the eligibility standards required to use for a pension scheme.
- To make the most of the advantages beneath this scheme, the applicant should be based mostly in Delhi State.
- The applicant should be 60 or over to use for this scheme.
- The annual family revenue from all sources should be lower than Rs. 1,00,000
- The applicant should not obtain any monetary help or pension from the federal government.
Note: The applicant’s Aadhaar quantity should be linked to the checking account to obtain fee by way of the Aadhaar Payment Bridge (APBS) system.
Documents Required for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2020
Here are the Documents Required for Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2020
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Voter ID
- Identification Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Details, for instance, Account holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, and MICR Code
- BPL Card
The Delhi state authorities want to offer a brilliant life-style to outlive for seniors from Delhi.
Official Website:– Click Here
Download PDF File(Guideline):– Click Here
Here now we have supplied all of the details about the “Online Registration Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme “. If you want this, it is best to undoubtedly share it with individuals you already know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.