- Highest 2,100 applications filled through HDFC Bank link
- This bank’s link first started working.
- Banks said, three months’ time, will prepare loan scheme with preparation
- According to the DDA, more than 3,000 forms were received by around 5.45 pm on Tuesday evening.
On the second day of the launch of DDA’s housing scheme-2019, people were very upset. However, in the midst of trouble, the DDA received more than 3,000 applications. Most of the applications are found through the HDFC Bank link. The reason for this is that this bank’s link first started working. Most banks’ links did not work for the second day either.
Links to banks not being found
The DDA has given time from 25 March to 10 May for people to apply in the scheme of 18 thousand flats. According to DDA, only online applications can be made. Online forms are available on 13 banks’ websites. This time another problem is also coming that people are not getting the link on the bank’s website.
Bank’s links on DDS websites
These links of banks can be accessed from the DDA website itself. Many people are being misled by this. They are looking for links on banks’ sites. As of Tuesday evening, only 4 out of 13 banks had links working. The links of 6 banks were opening up, sometimes not. Some people did not submit after filling the form. Links to SBI, Syndicate and Corporation Bank have not been opened yet.
3,000 applications received
According to the DDA, more than 3,000 forms had been received by around 5.45 pm. Of these, around 2,100 applications have been received from HDFC Bank only. At the same time, now people are also waiting for the loan scheme from banks for this housing scheme. According to the banks, one month is given each time to apply. This time, three months have been given. So we will bring the scheme with preparation. At present, the bank is not ready to say anything about this.
How to apply
On clicking on the hotlinks on the homepage of www.dda.org.in. DDA Housing Scheme 2019 will appear. After clicking it, a window will open. There will be 13 bank names on it. You can click on any of these banks to get information about the scheme. Can fill the form.
The applicant will also have to pay the application fee to apply flat under the scheme. It ranges from one to two lakh rupees. If the applicant is giving priority for more than one category, then he/she will have to pay the application fee for the flat with the high category.
These documents after the draw
- Self Attested PAN Card
- Self-Attested Passport, Government Identity Card, Election ID Card, Driving License, Photo Ration Card and Aadhaar Card as Identity Cards
- Electricity bills, other utility bills, receipt of house tax, bank passbook etc. can be given as address proof.
- If applied in the EWS category then income proof has to be given which is issued from the concerned SDM / Tehsildar.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.