CTET 2019 Result: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CTET result 2019 on its official website. CBSE will soon release the CTET Certificate for qualified candidates.
Candidates of General category, who score 60 percent and above (min 90 marks out of 150), are declared as passed in the CTET exam. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category need to secure at least 55 percent marks to qualify the CTET exam. Candidates who clear the CTET July 2019 exam will be awarded the CTET Certificate.
The CTET Scorecard includes total marks obtained by the candidate in the CTET exam as well as the marks secured by them in each subject separately. Qualified candidates are awarded CTET Certificate which is valid for seven years from the date of the CTET Result declaration.
How to check CTET 2019 Result :
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, select the link to get the result “CTET Result or CTET Score“.
- Enter your Roll number(ID) and required details.
- Submit and Result from display on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout.
Candidates are advised to check the official websites for the latest updates on CTET 2019 Result(ctet.nic.in).