Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
On the initiative of Chief Minister of Jharkhand Shri Raghubar Das Ji, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu recently launched a very good scheme, Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana for farmers at Harmu Maidan in Jharkhand Ranchi.
In this scheme, they have decided to provide a minimum amount of ₹ 5000 and a maximum of ₹ 25000 per Kharif crop per acre for the betterment of the farmers of Jharkhand. In this article, you will get the farm blessing scheme form, list of beneficiaries and other information.
The benefit of this scheme has been kept to the farmers for a minimum of 5 acres. The benefit of Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana has been kept in an effort to provide a big gift to 14 lakh farmers. Under this scheme, farmers with GPS equipped charioteer chariots will also be launched. In 45 days this charioteer chariot will reach all the panchayats of the state.
The Chief Minister said that this scheme will prove to be very helpful in meeting the target of doubling the income of farmers by 2022 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Farmers will not have to depend on others or banks for seed, manure, and other agricultural investment. They will not have to take loans from anyone for farming.
Benefits for farmers of Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana
- The production of crops will be more in Jharkhand, which will benefit the farmers.
- There will be less migration to cities and the development of villages.
- Agricultural employment will increase.
- The state’s economy will grow.
Important data of Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana
- Under the Krishi Aashirwad Yojana, a minimum of ₹ 5000 and a maximum of ₹ 25000 is payable per Kharif crop per acre.
- In this scheme, the allowance will be received for a maximum of 5 acres of land.
- The farmer will get the benefit of this scheme for the next four years 2019 – 2022.
- 22 lakh 76 thousand farmers will be part of Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana.
- An amount of Rs 442 crore will be sent to 13.60 lakh farmers.
- Data entry of 15 lakh farmers has been done and the process is still going on.
Important information for the application form for agricultural application
The benefit of Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana will be given to small and marginal farmers only. Online applications by these farmers will be eligible under this scheme. There is no maximum limit for this scheme.
Information about the entire process of application by the state government will be available only after the financial budget 2019-20 of Jharkhand. Applications will be received soon by the state government.
The official website http://mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in/ has been started for the online application of the Jharkhand Mantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana application form.
Check Here: http://mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in/
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.