The government has made continuous efforts to provide health care to all those in need in every corner of our country. Going forward, the Madhya Pradesh government has also decided to start a government employee scheme, called “Chief Minister Karmchari Swasthya Bima Yojana“.
Under this scheme, up to Rs. 5 lakh will be provided free of charge to ordinary users including retired employees and others. Who will be the beneficiary of this scheme and when will this plan be implemented? You can view all this information on the basis of some points below.
Madhya Pradesh CM Karmchari Swasthya Bima Yojana 2020
The state government introduced a health insurance plan to 12.55 lakh employees and retirees from the state in the new year. The “Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme” was approved at the first cabinet meeting of the year in the Bhopal Ministry, which is based on Saturday.
The right to spend on ministers has increased to Rs 1 billion
The cabinet also doubled the arbitrary vote of ministers. Ministers will now have the right to spend one billion rupees, and this limit earlier was 50 rupees lakh. After the Kamal Nath Cabinet meeting on Saturday, State Minister of Health Tulsiram Silavat said that now employees and retirees will be able to benefit from the health insurance system by paying a fixed (premium) premium.
Features of Mukhyamantri Karmchari Sawasthya Bima Yojana
- The goal of the scheme: – The government of Madhya Pradesh wishes to grant the right to health to all employees working in the state, so they started this scheme.
- Staff assistance: – The Madhya Pradesh state government says other poor people in the state already get benefits under Ayushman Bharat Yojana and Madhya Pradesh State Government Health Insurance Scheme. However, many employees and officials in need were deprived of this. The assistance should be provided to the same employees and officials on this scheme.
- Beneficiaries under the scheme: – Under this scheme, a total of 12 lakh will cover 50,000 employees, their families, and their officers.
- Facilities to be provided: – In this scheme, beneficiaries and state officials will be provided with free treatment or medicines in exchange for OPD of up to Rs 10,000 in a year.
- For general treatment: – Under this scheme, each beneficiary family will be able to receive treatment of up to Rs. 5 lakh annually for the treatment of common disease.
- For Critical Illness: If anyone in the recipient family is seriously ill, then he will be able to get treatment up to Rs. 10 lakh per year under this scheme.
- For the treatment of more than 10 lakhs: – If any such situation arises, the beneficiary or a member of his family suffers from a severe illness, costing him more than Rs. 10 lakhs and then the state for treatment, special assistance will be provided by the Level Medical Council.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Karmchari Swasthya Bima Yojana
To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have the following eligibility.
- The benefits of the health insurance system for workers extended to state employees and officers only.
- The 12,000 and 50,000 beneficiaries who join this program will be from the following category and participation:
- Regular government employee
- All contractual employees
- Teacher cadres
- Retired employee
- Civil service,
- Full-time employees receiving a salary from the emergency funds
- Employees working in independent state institutions, etc.
Mukhyamantri Karmchari Sawasthya Bima Yojana Required Documents
To obtain benefit from this health insurance system, the beneficiaries may request some of the following documents that they must keep with them. However, no information about this has been provided by the government yet.
Housing certificate: – In order to allow beneficiaries to receive free treatment, they must keep their residential certificate with them, which must show that they are from Madhya Pradesh.
First employee card: – Beneficiaries must also keep their own card number, which will indicate the job and the category to which they belong.
Identity Card: – In order to benefit from any scheme, it is necessary that the beneficiaries display their identity, so in this scheme, they must also keep their identity card from the voter ID card, Aadhaar card or PAN card.
How will you get the Prime Minister’s health insurance plan?
To date, it has been decided to start this scheme only at the Madhya Pradesh State Cabinet meeting. Therefore, how and where the beneficiaries will receive benefits, the information has not yet been provided. Once the information has been submitted by the government, we will pass on this information to you through this article.
In this way, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has spread the provision of health services to government employees and officials, so that every needy person in the state gets Karmchari Sawasthya Bima Yojana and no one remains deprived. If you are also one of them, take advantage of this scheme.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.