Fitness conscious people practice different types of yoga every day so that the body and immune system remain strong. Currently, Bikram Yoga has become very popular to keep fit and relieve stress. This yoga that takes place in a hot room is also called hot yoga.
Today yoga is adopted all over the world. Practicing yoga is the key to good health. Yoga corrects the performance of the body and hardens many physical problems. Yoga eliminates stress, which leads to positivity in the person practicing yoga.
Yoga not only grants the gift of good health but also brings beauty. Body shape becomes good, glow on face, hair loss stops, etc. Many of the denominations covered by Yoga provide many benefits.
Bikram yoga steps and benefits:
Bikram Yoga, there is no special branch of yoga. Instead, it is a collection of some carpets. Doing this yoga session is helpful in making your body parts healthy and active.
According to Bikram, these positions of him are known as Bikram Yoga. Bikram Yoga is performed in a closed room with a temperature of 41 ° C. In one 90-minute session, 26 yoga postures/asana are followed. Aside from this, breathing is also done.
This yoga session takes place for 90 minutes in the room and its temperature remains above forty degrees Celsius or more. This is done so that whenever you do this yoga, you sweat a lot. This yoga activity takes place in a very hot environment, hence it is also known as Bikram Hot Yoga .
Bikram Yoga benefits:
- By doing this yoga activity, you are sweat. So it is also beneficial in losing weight.
- The regular exercise of Bikram Yoga Poses makes the body flexible and active.
- This yoga activity is very good for detoxifying the body. While doing this, when sweat comes out of the body, all toxic substances appear as well.
- Bikram Kariya practices in a hot place because of his illness. Therefore, if there is muscle pain, then it is very comfortable.
- It treats chronic injuries and prevents their occurrence in the future.
- This treats many diseases associated with the stomach, which is very important for good health.
- It has the essence of 26 asana yoga, thereby giving various benefits to 26 asanas.
Some things to pay attention to in Bikram Yoga
Bikram Yoga is a 10-minute session. But practicing yoga in hot air for a long time is not a game. Initially, you will feel that you are leaving the class and leaving. But instead of doing that, sit down. Close the mouth, and breathe in / out through the nose. This will make you recover in 1 minute.
If you are going to class to practice Bikram Yoga, make sure to moisturize yourself. Drink more and more water during the day. This does not mean that you stand outside the classroom and drink lots of water. Instead, you should drink water well early.
Many people drink water while doing this. But while doing this you should not drink water, if you feel the need, you can drink it. But do not drink unnecessarily as it badly affects your stomach.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.