25 Best Places To Visit In India With Family – TravelTriangle
Are you planning a vacation and looking for the best places to visit in India with your family? Read the blog https://bit.ly/3cPGrVm to learn about the most beautiful and enjoyable holidays and plan an enjoyable vacation with your family!
Whether vacationing amidst nature or adventure with the family is what you have in mind, many family vacation destinations in India offer amazing experiences to both local and international vacationers!
About Travel Triangle:
Think vacation, think TravelTriangle. We master the art of customizing packages to your needs. So, no matter whether you are looking for honeymoon packages, a romantic getaway or a family trip, we offer you the most exclusive customized trip packages from expert local agents for the low-cost vacations you desire.
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT : 1800 123 5555
TravelTriangle – https://www.youtube.com/@traveltriangle
Website – traveltriangle.com
Here are the top 25 places to visit in India with family:
Here are other popular family holiday destinations in India:
Best Places to Visit in India with Family: Collect lifetime memories
- Shimla – The most popular destination Located at an altitude of 2200 meters, the capital of Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful places to visit in India with family. Aside from the fascinating colonial heritage sites, the city offers quintessential holiday experiences including sightseeing, shopping, daring excursions, and more!
- Alleppey – The perfect place for a honeymoon
Alappuzha, popularly known as Alleppey, is known for its backwaters that attract visitors from all over the world. Houseboat cruises are very popular among tourists as they provide the most pocket-friendly backwater experiences.
- Dharamshala – Enjoy the local flavors and explore trekking trails
Nestled in the shadow of the Dhauladhar mountain range, the beautiful city of Dharamshala is very popular for family holidays in India. With a pleasant ambiance, majestic monasteries, delicious food, and rich Buddhist traditions and cultures at its heart, Dharamshala offers the most refreshing summer holidays!
- Ladakh – Explore Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, and Nubra Valley
Home to numerous Buddhist monasteries and the mystical beauty of Mother Earth, Ladakh is one of the best family holiday destinations in India. Sightseeing, adventures, shopping, etc. ensure a perfect family vacation!
- Shillong – Well-manicured gardens and mesmerizing waterfalls
This beautiful capital of Meghalaya is loved by vacationers for its natural beauty and gorgeous landscapes. Known as the ‘House of Clouds’, Shillong has a rich and ancient tradition, lush green valleys, and refreshing, gushing waterfalls. Surrounded by pine trees, it is the best place to visit in India with family.
- Jaipur – A city full of architectural masterpieces and forts
Jaipur, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, also known as the Pink City, is one of the oldest planned cities in modern India. This perfect family holiday destination in India is home to numerous tourist attractions including forts, temples, historical sites, museums, and much more!
- Kutch – Explore the magnificent white desert
Kutch is an island shaped like a turtle. The place is famous for the Rann Festival held between December and February when trekkers from all over the world gather in Kutch to watch exciting cultural performances and enjoy adventure sports.
- Varanasi – Spend some peaceful time on the banks of the Ganges
Being one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, Varanasi is the holiest site for Hindus and welcomes pilgrims throughout the year. Apart from sunrise and sunset, there are many temples and historical sites.
- Manali – Witness the incredible mountains and flowing rivers
- #Nainital – Your trip to the paradise
- Kodaikanal – Enjoy the scenic vistas as you lose yourself amidst nature
- Darjeeling – For the views of Mount Kanchenjunga
- Coorg – Explore the coffee plantations and cascading waterfalls
- #Ooty – Botanical Garden, Pykara Lake, and more
- Gangtok – The land of famous monasteries and pristine lakes
- Goa – Explore the beaches, forts, and Portuguese churches
- Havelock Island – Go for ultimate underwater adventures
- Udaipur – The Venice of the East
- Mcleodganj – A beautiful abode amidst serene mountains
- Srinagar – An incredible jewel of Kashmir
- Khajjiar – A fine blend of lakes, forests, and green pastures
- Spiti – The untouched beauty of the remote Himalayas
- Pushkar – An amalgamation of traditions and cultures
- Wayanad – The spice garden of India
- Jaisalmer – The city of golden dunes and grand palaces
Home to a plethora of places, people, cultures, traditions, colors, and religions, India is a country that will surprise you with its never-ending appeal. From viewing monuments of the architectural past, experiencing the tranquility of the valleys, taking a dip in the salty sea waters, or enjoying religious rituals, India can delight you in more ways than you can imagine! So get ready to witness surprises at every turn by exploring these places to visit in India with your family. Read on to find out what the list has in store for you!
More details – https://traveltriangle.com/