🔥Artificial Intelligence | Artificial Intelligence Course | Updated Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Playlist 2024
This video on “What is AI (Artificial Intelligence)” will give you a brief overview of AI as a technology in just 5 minutes. We will start with a simple introduction to artificial intelligence, in which we will learn what artificial intelligence is with the help of examples. Moving forward, we will see what are the uses of AI, what is strong AI and what is weak AI. We are going to break down this video by making you understand the main difference between AI ML and Deep Learning which the future scope of AI will follow.
#whatIsAI #whatisartificialintelligence #AritificialIntelligence #WhatIsArtificialIntelligenceExactly #AritificialIntelligenceTutorial #WhatIsAi #WhatIsArtificialIntelligence #AiIn5Minutes #AITutorial #AITutorialForBeginners #AritificialIntelligenceBasics #AI #Simplilearn
Simplilearn is the world’s #1 online boot camp and one of the world’s leading training providers. Based in San Francisco, California, and Bangalore, India, we provide training in areas where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly, and the demand for qualified candidates greatly exceeds supply. We have trained over 3,000,000 professionals, have over 2,000 qualified trainers, and offer over 400 courses with over 40 global accreditations. With live instruction from leading experts, interactive labs and projects, peer collaboration, on-demand lessons, and 24/7 instructional support, we offer learners a comprehensive curriculum at a fraction of the cost of an on-campus program.For more information, visit https://www.simplilearn.com/
Our FREE courses via SkillUp by Simplilearn now come with Completion Certificates! :https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses
🔥🔥 Interested in Attending Live Classes? Call Us: IN – 18002127688 / US – +18445327688
Simplilearn – https://www.youtube.com/@SimplilearnOfficial
Website – https://www.simplilearn.com/
What is Artificial Intelligence and How Does AI Work?
Artificial Intelligence or AI is the combination of algorithms used to create intelligent machines that have the same skills as a human being. It uses machine learning and deep learning techniques to build complex systems. Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include specialized systems, natural language processing, speech recognition, and machine vision.
How does artificial intelligence work?
As the hype around AI accelerates, vendors have been scrambling to promote how their products and services use it. Often, what they refer to as artificial intelligence is simply a component of technology, such as machine learning. AI requires a foundation of specialized hardware and software to write and train machine learning algorithms. There is no single programming language synonymous with AI, but Python, R, Java, C++, and Julia have features that are popular with AI developers.
In general, AI systems work by ingesting large amounts of labeled training data, analyzing the data for correlations and patterns, and using these patterns to predict future situations. In this way, a chatbot fed with text examples could learn how to create real-life exchanges with people, or an image recognizer could learn how to identify and describe objects in images by reviewing millions of examples. New and evolving generative AI techniques can quickly create realistic text, images, music, and other media.
✅ About Caltech Post Graduate Program In AI And Machine Learning:
Designed to boost your career as an AI and ML professional, this program showcases Caltech CTME’s excellence and IBM’s industry prowess. The artificial intelligence course covers key concepts like Statistics, Data Science with Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, and Reinforcement Learning through an interactive learning model with live sessions.
✅ Key Features
- JobAssist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies
- PGP AI & ML completion certificate from Caltech CTME
- Masterclasses delivered by distinguished Caltech faculty and IBM experts
- Caltech CTME Circle Membership
- Earn up to 22 CEUs from Caltech CTME
- Online convocation by Caltech CTME Program Director
- IBM certificates for IBM courses
- Access to hackathons and Ask Me Anything sessions from IBM
- 25+ hands-on projects from the likes of Twitter, Mercedes Benz, Uber, and many more
- Seamless access to integrated labs
- Capstone projects in 3 domains
- 8X higher interaction in live online classes by industry experts
✅ Skills Covered
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Recommendation Systems
- Neural Networks
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Speech Recognition
- Ensemble Learning
- Computer Vision
✅ Tools Covered
- Scikit Learn
Advantages of artificial intelligence
Here are some of the advantages of artificial intelligence.
- Good at detail-oriented jobs – AI has proven to be as good, if not better, than doctors at diagnosing some types of cancer, including breast cancer and melanoma.
- Reduce time for data-intensive tasks – AI is widely used in data-intensive industries, including banking, securities, pharmaceuticals, and insurance, to reduce the time it takes to analyze large data sets. For example, financial services routinely use AI to process loan applications and detect fraud.
- Saves labor and increases productivity – An example here is the use of warehouse automation, which has grown during the pandemic and is expected to increase with the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Delivers consistent results – The best AI translation tools provide high levels of consistency, giving even small businesses the ability to reach customers in their native language.
- Customer satisfaction can be improved through customization – AI can personalize content, messages, ads, recommendations, and websites for individual customers.
- AI-powered virtual agents are always available – AI programs do not need to sleep or take breaks, they provide 24/7 service.
Disadvantages of artificial intelligence
Here are some disadvantages of artificial intelligence.
- Requires deep technical expertise.
- A limited supply of qualified workers to build AI tools.
- It broadly reflects the biases of its training data.
- Inability to generalize from one task to another.
- It eliminates human jobs and increases unemployment rates.
Leading AI model developers also offer cutting-edge AI models in addition to these cloud services. OpenAI has dozens of large language models optimized for chat, natural language processing, image generation, and code generation that are provided through Azure. Nvidia has taken a more cloud-neutral approach by selling AI infrastructure and improved underlying models for text, images and medical data available across all cloud providers.
What is artificial intelligence in simple words?
Artificial Intelligence is the science of creating machines that can think like humans. He can do things considered “smart“. AI technology can process large amounts of data in different ways, unlike humans. The goal of AI is to be able to do things like recognize patterns, make decisions, and judge like humans.
What is artificial intelligence to be explained?
Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include specialized systems, natural language processing, speech recognition, and machine vision.
What are the 4 types of artificial intelligence?
Some of these types of AI are not scientifically possible at this time. According to the current classification system, there are four basic types of AI: reactive, limited memory, theory of mind, and self-awareness.
Why is artificial intelligence used?
Benefits of artificial intelligence
It can also automate complex processes and reduce downtime by predicting maintenance needs. Improve accuracy and decision making: AI enhances human intelligence with rich analytics and pattern prediction capabilities to improve the quality, effectiveness and creativity of employee decisions.
Who is the father of artificial intelligence?
John McCarthy is considered the father of artificial intelligence. John McCarthy was an American computer scientist. He is the one who coined the term “artificial intelligence.” He is one of the founders of artificial intelligence, along with Alan Turing, Marvin Minsky, Allen Newell, and Herbert A.
What are artificial intelligence tools?
An AI tool is a software application that uses artificial intelligence algorithms to perform specific tasks and solve problems. AI tools can be used in a variety of industries, from healthcare and finance to marketing and education, to automate tasks, analyze data, and improve decision-making.
What is the full form of artificial intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence / full name – Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks normally associated with intelligent beings.