Everyone knows how useful yoga is, and it is able to keep you away from many types of illnesses. It always keeps you healthy and healthy – Benefits of yoga in the morning.
Some people do not practice yoga because they feel that yoga is very difficult or that they will not be able to do so. Some people start doing yoga with some yoga poses that are a little difficult and provide difficulty starting, due to leaving yoga.
Benefits of yoga in the morning
Yoga should always be started with some easy yoga poses as it may be a little difficult to do this for the first time. If you are going to start practicing yoga, you can practice the following yoga postures, it is very easy and also beneficial to health.
Maintaining the correct sleep process and hormones
- If you train with Yogasan every morning, it will keep your sleep process right.
- It exerts a positive effect on the endocrine system in the body.
- Because of it, it maintains the hormone easily through balance.
- It regulates melatonin, a hormone that stimulates sleep in the body.
- It has been proven in a study that people who wake up early in the morning and exercise are healthier.
- These people also don’t feel tired more than others and feel refreshed all day.
- You should do your yoga postures before 8 am.
- Metabolism increases in the body by practicing yoga in the morning every day.
- It also maintains a healthy digestive system.
- Fat decreases rapidly due to the increase in metabolism in the body.
- If you do yoga in the morning, stomach fat also decreases very quickly.
- Also, by practicing yoga in the morning, your body gets energy all day.
Keep away from laziness
- When you do yoga in the morning, it provides a good stretch for your body.
- Because of this stretch, you can keep yourself away from laziness throughout the day.
- Also, you are able to do your tasks quickly.
- By practicing yoga, you make your body flexible and your body muscles become very strong.
- For this reason, your body stays active throughout the day.
- In this article above, today we are told that if you do yoga in the morning it will be useful for you.
Best Morning Yoga Steps
Through this asana, not only the stomach fat is reduced, but the muscles of the arms, waist, and abdomen are strengthened and the body becomes elastic.
Before doing this Yogasana, lie on your stomach and press your hands under the front. Keep the toes together. Now lift the forehead and keep his arms parallel to the shoulders so that the bodyweight falls on the arms.
Now lift the front part of the body with the help of arms. It extends the body and takes a long breath. After staying in this position for a few seconds, lie on your stomach.
Balasana is a good position for those who started Yogasana. This also reduces belly fat and strengthens muscles. Pregnant women or people with knee disease do not. First of all, sit on the floor on the knees so that all the body part is on the ankles. Take a deep breath and lean forward. Your chest should touch the thighs and try to touch the ground with the forehead. After staying in this condition for a few seconds, return to the same condition as you exhale.
Through this position, we facilitate the digestive system by homogenizing the stomach (kidneys, liver, and pancreas). This Asana procedure puts pressure on your stomach, which has a direct effect on belly fat. If your stomach has gone too far, then by doing it regularly you can see many effects. This also helps relieve back pain.
For this situation, lie on the rug and sit with your feet in line. Make sure to place the feet firmly on the ground. Now while breathing, raise both hands up and keep the spine straight. As you breathe out, lean forward while moving the stomach inward.
If you’re doing it asana for the first time, at first, if you like, you can bend your knees a little bit. Note that you have not performed any kind of stretching throughout the body.
With each breath, you reach the right position. Every time you breathe, your spine comes in the right position and when you breathe out the stomach goes inside.
Stay in this position for one minute and then increase this time over time. Do not do this asana if it suffers from diarrhea or a back injury. The most important part of practicing yoga is Shavasana when we are completely relaxed.
Configuration posture(vinyaas aasan)
Yoga composition is a good choice for pumping blood and breathing into the lungs. It gives you freshness and energy. During this condition, your tired body relaxes due to its special breathing technique.
To do this position properly, start with the mountain. During this, keep breathing normally and after coming to the position, inhale deeply five times and then release. To do the mountain position, lie down on the floor. Now, with the help of the arm, lift the buttocks and waist portion up and keep the head facing toward the ground. During this time, the body looks like a mountain.
Now bring the lower body to the floor and raise the front. Give all bodyweight to the hands and try to stretch the front part as much as possible. In this case, take a deep breath five times. This will be called the state of Pujangasana.
Now pull the face and keep the palm and palm away from the ground and inhale five times deeply. Just like they do in Planck. This will be called Kumbhak Position. After this, come again in the bloating mode and repeat this cycle.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.