PM Kisan Yojana | PM Kisan Yojana List | PM Kisan Yojana Status | Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Yojana 2020
PM Kisan Yojana 2020
Farmers will get Rs. 15000: As you know most people in our country depend on agriculture.
Therefore, our country is also called agricultural country. In such a situation, the government also brings big schemes for the farmers. As the scheme was launched last year called Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers are given Rs 6000 annually. In which three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand are given to the farmers and these three installments are deposited in the bank account of the farmers every four months. But now, considering the corona in the country, the PM Kisan Yojana can also have an annual benefit of Rs 15,000.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020
In the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme till now financial assistance of Rs 6000 is given.
Lockdown has been imposed in the country in view of Corona. In such a situation, the Swaminathan Research Foundation has suggested that the rupees which are now given annually in the PM Kisan Yojana should be increased to Rs 15,000 per year. Let me tell you that MS Swaminathan is a famous agricultural scientist. He has said that the money that is being given at this time is less according to the need to compensate the loss and sowing the next crop.
If the farmers are given 15 thousand rupees, then the farmers will get immense help and the farmer can raise more on his own. If the lockdown goes ahead, you and we can also guess that the government can come out with more schemes for the farmers and poor people.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana
About 14 crore farmers of the country have been included in the PM Kisan Yojana. Out of which more than half the farmers are getting benefit of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers are given 6 thousand rupees in a year .
- In which three installments of 2000–2000 rupees are given.
- These three installments are given to the farmer every four months.
- So far, five installments have been distributed under the PA Kisan Yojana.
- Farmers have to apply online to avail this scheme.
- You can apply the application yourself and you can also go to the CSC center .
- So in this way you can take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana.
Important information for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana
You also need documents to take advantage of the scheme.
- You must have an Aadhaar card.
- Bank account passbook
- Photo passport size
- Mobile number
- Land records like Jamabandi / Khasra number
The point to note is that whenever you apply for an application, your Aadhaar card should be linked to your bank account. Along with this, your name and father’s name in your Aadhaar card should be the same name in your bank account and whatever you apply should also be the same name.
These farmers will not get benefit
Some rules and conditions have also been laid to take advantage of the scheme.
- You should not hold any government post.
- Pension should not be given more than Rs. 10 thousand.
- Those who are class IV employees will be given benefits.
- Farmers who have filed income tax are also excluded from the scheme.
- MP and MLA or any other leader also will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Not even the doctor, CA and lawyer.
So in this way you can easily take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana . For more information, you can visit the concerned department’s site.