Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana is a social welfare measure implemented by the employee’s employee insurance company (ESI). It provides cash compensation to insured people when they become unemployed.
If you work in the organized sector under this scheme! Your company PF / ESI deducts your salary every month! If you lose your job for some reason! So the Modi government will pay you money for 24 months! The best and best plans for workers in the formal sector!
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana – Application Form
If you like Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana online! So you can do it for this!
Download the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Application Form
After downloading this template, you should fill it incorrectly. Go to a branch near the government insurance company and deposit it! Along with this, a non-judicial rupee stamp paper. In this, Form AB-1 will be submitted to AB-4. Apart from this, you can also visit ESIC official website www.esic.nic.in for more information!
Eligibility of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Under the Atal 2019-20 Faith Care Plan, which is made according to the rules! Because of the change, some employees can not claim it, and that its rules! Terms and eligibility are provided below!
- The insured person must be unemployed during the claim for mitigation.
- The insured person must be working in insurance for a period of not less than two years.
- The insured must have contributed at least 78 days during each of the previous four subscription periods.
- The related contribution must have been paid or paid by the business owner.
- The cause of unemployment should not be the result of any punishment for misconduct, retirement or voluntary retirement.
- Aadhar and the insured person’s bank account must be linked to the insured person’s database.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.