Let us know some important events of December 6, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 6 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 6 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 6 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 6 December
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1723||Emperor Carell declared the Sixth Pragmatic Constitution.|
|1724||The premiere of Collie Sibber’s play “Caesar in Egypt” began in London.|
|1732||Warren Hastings, the first Governor General of the East India Company, was born.|
|1768||The first edition of Encyclopaedia Britannica was published.|
|1768||The first edition of Encyclopपीdia Britannica was published.|
|1774||Austria became the first country to implement the state education system.|
|1848||The Austrian Imperial Army led by Franz Schlick attacked Hungary.|
|1877||For the first time, Man’s voice was recorded, with Thomas Edison first saying ‘Re head a little Lamb’.|
|1897||London became the first city in the world to host a licensed taxicab.|
|1907||The first incident of dacoity related to India’s freedom struggle occurred at Chingaripota railway station.|
|1907||A coal mine explosion in the city of Monongah in the United States killed 362 workers.|
|1909||Saratov State University was established in the Russian city.|
|1911||Western Union introduced discounted rates for its trans-Atlantic cable service between New York and London.|
|1917||The Senate of Finland officially declared independence of the country in Russia.|
|1935||Michael Joseph Savage became the 23rd Prime Minister of New Zealand.|
|1956||Bahujan political leader and constitution builder Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar died.|
|1958||The construction of the world’s longest and most important tunnel began in Italy. Its excavation work was completed on 14 August 1964 after 6 years of hard work.|
|1978||The citizens of Spain voted to establish democracy after 40 years of dictatorial rule.|
|1983||Six Israeli civilians died in a bus explosion in Jerusalem.|
|1987||MiG-29 joined the Indian Air Force, renamed ‘Baaz’.|
|1992||The disputed Babri Masjid structure in Ayodhya was demolished by fierce Hindu kar sevaks. As a result, around 400 people were killed in the violence.|
|1998||Hugo Chavez was elected President of Venezuela.|
|2012||Seven people were killed and 770 were injured during a demonstration in Egypt.|
|2012||7 people were killed and 770 were injured during Egyptian protests.|
Historical events of December 6
- The British army defeated Meerkasim in 1763 and captured Patna.
- Mexico became independent from Spain in “1813”.
- Spain freed the Dominican Republic in “1844”.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected the 16th president of the United States in “1860”.
- The United States recognized the independence of Panama in “1903”.
- Edwin Armstrong, through his research at the New York Radio Engineers Conference in 1935, gave information on how to reduce interruptions in the transmission of radio signals.
- During World War II, in 1943, Japan handed over the Andaman and Nicobar Islands to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- The National Defense Council was established in “1962”.
- In the United States and Cuba, in 1965 it was agreed to operate special planes for Cubans who wanted to leave America.
- Nawaz Sharif “became the prime minister of Pakistan in 1990.
- The United Nations’ Afghan peace plan was approved in “1994” by the Burhanuddin Rabbani faction of Afghanistan.
- Jyoti Basu resigned after being the Prime Minister of West Bengal for 23 consecutive years in “2000”.
- Russia ratified the Kyoto Agreement in “2004”.
- The State Bank of India announced the reduction of the main interest rate (GLR) and depositors in “2008”.
December 6 Birth of famous people
- Lok Sabha member Yashwant Sinha was born in “1937”.
Famous people Death on December 6
- Hindu film actor Sanjeev Kumar died in “1985”.
- The former Prime Minister of West Bengal and the leader of Congress, Siddharth Shankar Rai, died in “2010”.
Important occasions and celebrations of December 6
- International Red Cross Day – (Week)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.