Let us know some important events of December 31, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 31 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 31 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 31 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
Historical events of 31 December
- 100,000 Jews were evacuated from Italy’s Sicily region in “1492”.
- The British East India Company was founded in “1600”.
- The first bank in America opened in ‘Bank of North America’ in “1781”.
- Peshwa Bajirao II received “1802” British patronage.
- Cherrapunji (“1861” in Assam received 22990 millimeters of rain, which is the highest rainfall at any place in the world.
- In 1929 under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, the Congress workers started the movement for complete self-rule in Lahore.
- 48 people died in a rail accident in Ogden in the US state of Utah in “1944”.
- 18 countries of the world recognized Indonesia in “1949”.
- Holland left New Guinea, an island in the Southwest Pacific Ocean, in “1962”.
- Indonesia was expelled from the United Nations in “1964”.
- 175 people died in a “2004” fire at a nightclub in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- The United States closed its embassy in Malaysia indefinitely in “2005” for security reasons.
- Myanmar’s military government arrested seven opposition leaders in “2007”.
- Ishwar Das Rohini was announced as the Speaker of Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly for the second time in “2008”.
31 December Famous People Birth
- Chief Minister of Bihar and freedom fighter Krishna Ballabh Sahai was born in “1866”.
- Renowned satirist litterateur Shrilal Shukla was born in “1925”.
Famous person Death on 31 December
- Renowned Indian writer, historian, best orator, and scholar Vishwanath Kashinath Rajwade died in “1926”.
- The first Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Ravi Shankar Shukla died in “1956”.
- VP Menon, Sardar Patel’s associate in the integration of Indian princely states, died in “1965”.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.