Let us know some important events of November 30, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 28 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 30 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 30 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 30 November – Historical Events
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1667||Ireland writer Jonathan Swift died in Dublin. His book Goliwar Yatra Vrataanta is counted among the magnificent works of the world literature.|
|1731||The earthquake in Beijing killed nearly 100,000 people.|
|1747||The Dutch state of Zziel announced a hereditary governor for women.|
|1753||Benjamin Franklin received the Godfrey Copley Medal “due to his keen experiments and comments on electricity”.|
|1804||French inventor Joseph Coffio died at the age of 79. He is called the father of the car.|
|1822||Edward Jonze, a British physician and smallpox vaccine, died.|
|1872||The first official international football match was played. The match between England and Scott Land took place in West of Scotland cricket.|
|1886||The first commercially successful AC electric power plant opened.|
|1961||The then Soviet Union opposed Kuwait’s application for UN membership.|
|1982||Directed by Richard Attenborough and starring Ben Kingsley and John Guild, the film Gandhi premiered in New Delhi.|
|1988||Egypt’s famous qari Ustad Abdul Basit Abdussamad died in Qahera Nagar.|
|1995||The then US President visited Northern Ireland. He was the first US President to visit there.|
|1999||The world’s largest meterwave radio telescope was inaugurated at Narayangaon near Pune.|
|2000||Priyanka Chopra becomes Miss World.|
|2004||Lion Air Flight Surakarta, 26 killed and 538 injured in an accident in Central Java, Indonesia.|
|2010||Indian scientist and Swadeshi movement pioneer Rajiv Dixit died.|
|2012||Former Prime Minister Indra Kumar Gujral died.|
Historical events of November 30
- The earthquake in Beijing in 1731 killed approximately one million people.
- The then Soviet Russia invaded Finland in 1939 over the border dispute.
- The then Soviet Union opposed Kuwait’s request to be a member of the UN in “1961”.
- The Gudiya Museum was founded in 1965 by the famous cartoonist ‘K.K. Shankar Pillai did it in Delhi.
- The third session of the World Trade Organization began in “1999” in northwest Seattle, United States.
- Priyanka Chopra became Miss World in “2000”.
- The ICC warned of actions against countries that do not play in Zimbabwe in “2002”.
- In the Parliament of Bangladesh, in 2004, a bill with 45 percent of seats for women was passed.
- The Pakistani government banned the broadcast in 2011 because the global BBC news channel showed the documentary Secret Pakistan.
November 30 Birth of famous people
- The famous writer Mark Twain was born in “1835”.
- The famous scientist Jagdish Chandra Bose was born in “1858”.
- The famous Indian revolutionary Gandalal Dixit was born in “1888”.
Famous people Death on November 30
- The famous pop singer George Harrison died in “2001”.
- The Indian scientist and pioneer of the Swadeshi movement Rajiv Dixit died in “2010”.
- Twelfth Prime Minister of India, Indra Kumar Gujral died in “2012”.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.