Let us know some important events of December 30, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 30 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 30 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 30 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 30 December:
|The year||Incident / account|
|1703||The earthquake in Tokyo, the capital of Japan, killed 37 thousand people.|
|1706||Martin, the founder of Puducherry and the first Governor-General of the French colony in India, died.|
|1731||The first US-American concert began in Peter Pelham, Boston.|
|1803||The East India Company of Britain controlled Delhi, Agra, and Bharuch.|
|1853||Godsen Purchase: The United States purchased approximately 77,000 km2 (29,600 sq mi) of land from Mexico to facilitate rail building in the Southwest.|
|1861||US bank stopped payment over gold.|
|1870||The Prime Minister of Spain was assassinated.|
|1880||Paul Krueger ICT became its first president after Transvaal was declared a republic state.|
|1904||The East Boston Tunnel opened.|
|1906||The All India Muslim League was established in Dhaka, which later demanded Pakistan.|
|1922||After the Russian Revolution, the USSR i.e. ‘Union of Soviet Socialist Republics’ was established there. The Soviet Union existed as an extremely powerful communist nation for nearly 7 decades.|
|1935||Sweden’s Red Cross unit in the African country of Ethiopia was destroyed in a bombing of Italian fighter jets.|
|1938||VK Zorkin patented the electronic television system.|
|1943||Freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose waved India’s independence flag at Port Blair.|
|1971||Eminent scientist Vikram Sarabhai died in Trivandrum.|
|1979||The West African country Togo adopted the constitution.|
|1993||The Vatican recognized Israel.|
|1993||Israel and the Vatican established diplomatic relations.|
|1996||The last 36 years of civil war in Guatemala came to an end.|
|2006||Former Iraqi ruler Saddam Hussein was hanged.|
|2006||Madrid Barzai International Airport was bombed.|
|2012||19 people died in a suicide attack in Baluchistan, Pakistan.|
Historical events of 30 December
- A charter was issued on “1687” which mentions the establishment of people’s representative governance, the development of a smooth judicial system and taxation rights.
- The earthquake in Japan’s capital Tokyo, “1703”, killed 37 thousand people.
- Britain’s East India Company controlled Delhi, Agra, and Bharuch in “1803”.
- The Meteorological Society for Measuring Weights was formed in New York, America in 1873.
- Russia and France signed the military agreement in “1893”.
- All India Muslim League was established in Dhaka in 1906.
- The first female student was admitted for advocacy in London in 1919.
- Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Transcaucasia together formed the Socialist Soviet Republic in “1922”.
- Sweden’s Red Cross unit in the African country of Ethiopia collapsed in 1935 in an attack by Italian fighters.
- Freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose waved India’s independence flag at Port Blair in “1943”.
- India recognized China in “1949”.
- The constitution came into effect in 1975 in the African country Madagascar.
- The West African country Togo adopted the constitution in “1979”.
- The last 36 years of civil war in Guatemala ended in 1996.
30 December Famous People Birth
- The twentieth-century great saint and social worker Raman Maharishi was born in “1879”.
- Prakashvir Shastri, a Lok Sabha member of Parliament and a Sanskrit scholar as well as a leader of Arya Samaj, was born in “1923”.
- Renowned social worker Hanumappa Sudarshan was born in “1950”.
Famous Persons Death on 30 December
- Martin, the founder and Governor-General of Puducherry, died in “1706”.
- Indian saint Raman Maharishi died in “1930”.
- Hindi poet and Ghazalakar Dushyant Kumar died in “1975”.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.