Let us know some important events of December 29, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 29 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 29 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 29 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 29 December
|The year||Incident / account|
|1530||Humayun, son of Mughal emperor Babur succeeded him.|
|1705||Proper Joyot’s “Yidomano” premiered in Paris.|
|1778||British troops captured Savannah, Georgia.|
|1813||In the War of 1812, British soldiers burned buffaloes in New York.|
|1845||Texas became the 28th state of the US.|
|1858||The Northern Railway Company was established in Madrid, Spain.|
|1884||Vyomesh Chandra Banerjee, the first president of the Indian National Congress, was born in Kidderpore, Calcutta (now Kolkata).|
|1911||Sun Yat-Sen was declared President of the new Republic of China. The general public and communist activists in China consider him the father of the Republic of China.|
|1917||Ramanand Sagar, the famous Indian film director, and producer of the famous serial ‘Ramayana’, was born.|
|1942||The first superstar of Bollywood was born Rajesh Khanna.|
|1949||Industries were nationalized in the European country Hungary.|
|1972||101 people died in the crash of the Eastern Tristar Jumbo jet aircraft near the Everglades in the US state of Florida.|
|1975||The law of equal rights for women and men came into force in Britain.|
|1977||The world’s largest open-air theater ‘Drive’ opened in Bombay (now Mumbai).|
|1984||The Congress won the parliamentary election with the largest majority in the history of independent India. Telugu Desam emerged as the largest opposition party by winning 28 seats in this election.|
|1988||The Victorian Post Office Museum in Australia closed.|
|2008||Renowned painter Manjit Baba died.|
|2012||In Pakistan, 21 security personnel were killed in an attack by terrorists near Peshawar.|
Historical events of 29 December
- Humayun succeeded him in “1530”, the son of the Mughal emperor Babur.
- British forces captured the US state of Georgia in “1778”.
- Texas became the 28th state of the US in “1845”.
- Sun Yat-Sen was declared President of the new Republic of China in “1911”.
- Mongolia was liberated from the rule of the Qing dynasty in “1911”.
- The Netherlands adopted the constitution in “1922”.
- Industries were nationalized in the European country Hungary in “1949”.
- Metro rail work started in Calcutta in “1972”.
- In Britain in 1975, the law on equal rights for women and men came into force.
- The world’s largest open-air theater ‘Drive’ opened in Bombay (now Mumbai) in “1977”.
- Sri Lanka granted citizenship to 43,000 Indians in “1985”.
- The Victorian Post Office Museum closed in Australia in “1988”.
- Pakistan tourists were allowed to visit three cities in India in “2002”.
- China released a white paper on national defense in the year 2006.
29 December Famous People Birth
- Famous litterateur Giridhar Sharma Chaturvedi was born in “1881”.
- The first president of the Indian National Congress was born Kidarpore WC Banerjee of Calcutta (now Kolkata) in “1884”.
- Kannada language poet and writer Kuppali Venkatappa Putappa was born in “1904”.
- Ramanand Sagar, the famous Indian film director and producer of the famous serial ‘Ramayan’, was born in “1917”.
- Renowned critic, prominent media analyst, litterateur, columnist and senior media critic Sudhish Pachauri were born in 1948.
- The famous actor of Hindi films Rajesh Khanna was born in 1942
Famous person Death on 29 December
- Hakim Ajmal Khan, a supporter of the national ideology and a renowned physician of the Unani system, died in “1927”.
- Renowned educationist, musician, and Hindustani classical singer Omkarnath Thakur died in “1967”.
- American scientist Reger Schreiber, the world’s first nuclear bomb-maker, died in “1998”.
- Renowned painter Manjit Bawa was born in “2008”.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.