Let us know some important events of November 28, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 28 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 28 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 28 in Indian History( history of India and world ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 28 November
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1520||Ferdinand Magellan began crossing the Pacific Ocean.|
|1660||The Royal Society was formed in London.|
|1717||A French merchant vessel invades “La Concorde” and talks about “capturing Queen Anne and taking revenge.”|
|1757||Britain condemned the convention of Kloster-Zeven.|
|1775||The Second Continental Congress formally announced the establishment of the US Navy.|
|1785||The Treaty of Hopewell was signed between the United States and the Cherokee Nation.|
|1806||French troops entered Warsaw.|
|1814||The Times of London was first printed with an automated print machine.|
|1821||Panama declares independence from Spain, Gran joins Colombia.|
|1890||Social worker, writer and educationist Jyotirao Phule died.|
|1893||Women voted for the first time in a national election in New Zealand.|
|1912||Ismail Qadri declared independence from Turkey to Albania.|
|1939||James Nasmith, the father of basketball, died.|
|1956||Chinese Prime Minister Chou En-lai visited India.|
|1960||Mauritania formally declared its independence.|
|1962||KCde, the famous blind singer of Bengal, died.|
|1990||British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher submitted her resignation to the Queen of Britain.|
|1995||The Barcelona Treaty was signed by the 27 participating nations.|
|1996||Captain Indrani Singh became the first woman to command the Airbus A-300 aircraft.|
|1997||The then Prime Minister Indra Kumar Gujral resigned.|
|2012||54 people were killed and 120 injured in two car bombings in Syria’s capital Damascus.|
Historical events of 28 November
- Ferdinand Magellan began crossing the Pacific in the “1520”.
- The Royal Society of London was formed in “1660”.
- The French occupied Puducherry, a fertile area in eastern India, and the important port in 1676 on the coast of the Bay of Bengal.
- The Times of London was first printed in 1814 using an automatic printing machine.
- In New Zealand, women voted for the first time in the “1893” national election.
- Ismail Kadri announced the liberation of Albania from Turkey in 1912.
- Born in the United States in 1919, Our Lady of Astor was elected the first member of the Trade Council.
- Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai visited India in “1956”.
- South Korea won the Asian Hockey Cup title by beating Pakistan in 1999.
- Nepal requested two helicopters from India in 2001 to deal with Maoists.
- The first phase of the Shura Council election process concluded with 270 members in the first general election in 2011 in Mishra.
28 November Celebrities
- The famous Indian doctor Pramod Karan Sethi was born in “1927”.
- Famous writer and novelist in India Amar Goswami were born in 1945.
The famous person dying on 28 November
- India’s great thinker, social worker, and revolutionary Giutiba Bean died in “1890”.
- The famous Indian playwright and film fiction writer Shankar Sisha died in “1981”.
- One of the prominent Indian novelists Devnarayan Dwivedi died in “1989”.
- The famous Marathi film director, Haji Bendharkar, died in “1994”.
Important Events and Celebrations on November 28
- NCC Founding Day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.