Let us know some important events of December 26, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 26 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 26 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 26 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 26 December
|The year||Incident / account|
|1530||The Mughal ruler Babur died in the Dholpur area near Agra.|
|1606||Shakespeare first introduced his popular play King Lear to the court of King James I of England.|
|1666||Sikhism Guru Govind Singh was born.|
|1736||Andrew Michael Ramsay gave a speech in which he linked the legacy and internationalism of Freemasonry to the Crusade.|
|1748||France and Austria signed the treaty about the southern Netherlands.|
|1773||Tea vessels were expelled from Philadelphia.|
|1776||George Washington defeated Hessian at the Battle of Trenton in the American Revolutionary War.|
|1805||Austria and France signed the Pressburg Confederacy.|
|1805||The peace of Pressburg was signed between France and Austria.|
|1806||The Battle of Golimene underwent a successful retaliatory battle against the French army under General Golitsin under Russian Army Marshal Murat.|
|1809||A British invasion lent the city of Vallasingen.|
|1854||Wood-pulp paper exhibited for the first time.|
|1890||King Mwanga of Uganda signed a contract with the East Africa Company.|
|1893||The founder and president of the Communist Party, Mao Xe Tung, was born in China.|
|1904||The country’s first cross country motorcar rally was inaugurated between Delhi and Mumbai.|
|1906||The world’s first feature film, The Story of the Cali Gang, was released.|
|1933||American engineer Howard Armstrong obtained a patent for FM radio.|
|1978||Former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi was released from prison.|
|1979||The Red Army of the former Soviet Union took control of Afghanistan and began its longest action against an independent country.|
|1982||Time magazine declared the computer to be ‘Man of the Year’.|
|1982||The Time Magazine Award, Man of the Year was awarded for the first time to non-humans, computers.|
|1996||The biggest strike in South Korea’s history began.|
|2004||A tsunami caused by a 9.3 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale caused devastation in Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Maldives and surrounding areas, killing 2,30,000 people.|
|2006||Australia’s great leg-spinner Shane Warne made history by taking 700 wickets in international Test cricket.|
|2012||The world’s longest High Speed Railroad, built from China’s capital Beijing to Guangzhou City, was opened.|
Historical events of 26 December
- In 1748, an agreement was signed between France and Austria on the southern Holland.
- The country’s first cross country motorcar rally was inaugurated in 1904 from Delhi to Mumbai.
- The Gregorian calendar was adopted in Turkey in “1925”.
- The Communist Party of India was established in “1925”.
- The Soviet Union conducted a nuclear test in the eastern Kazakh region in “1977”.
- Former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi was released from prison in “1978”.
- The principal party of Orissa, the Biju Janata Dal (BJD) was founded in 1997 by Naveen Patnaik, son of senior politician Biju Patnaik.
- The United Nations Security Corps reported in “2002” that the conflict started again in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- The earthquake of 6.6 magnitude on the Richter scale caused huge havoc in Iran’s southern-eastern city of Bam in “2003”.
- Shane Warne made history by taking 700 wickets in international test cricket in “2006”.
- Turkic planes attacked Iraqi Kurdish targets in “2007”.
- Tania reached the joint top in “2008” beating Kritika.
26 December Famous People Birth
- Gujarati litterateur Tarak Mehta was born in “1929”.
- Indian society servant woman Mabela Arol was born in “1935”.
- Vidyanand Ji Maharaj, one of the famous saints and Mahatmas, was born in 1935.
- Eminent social worker and physician Prakash Amte was born in “1948”.
- Ram Swarup, the prominent intellectual of the Vedic tradition was born in “1998”.
Famous Persons Death on 26 December
- One of the women revolutionaries of India, Bina Das died in “1986”.
- Famous Indian cartoonist K.K. Shankar Pillai, popularly known as Shankar, died in “1989”.
- 9th President of India Shankar Dayal Sharma died in “1999”.
- Pankaj Singh, an important poet of contemporary Hindi poetry, died in “2015”.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.