Let us know some important events of November 25, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 25 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 25 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 25 in Indian History( history of India and world ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 25 November
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1667||The devastating earthquake in Semakha in Russia’s North Caucasus region killed 80,000 people.|
|1744||The Austrian army carried out murderous attacks and looting against the Jews of Paraguay.|
|1758||Britain captured Fort Duquenne (later Fort Pitt / Pittsburgh) from the Franks.|
|1759||The devastating earthquake devastated the cities of Beirut and Damascus, killing about forty thousand people.|
|1766||Pope Clement XIII warned on the dangers of anti-Christian writings.|
|1783||American Revolutionary War: The last British troops left New York City after 3 months of signing the Treaty of Paris.|
|1833||The Netherlands and Belgium signed the Treaty of Jonhoven.|
|1843||The Mount Etna eruption in Italy killed 69 people in the village of Bronte.|
|1867||Sweden’s chemist Alfred Nobel patented ‘dynamite’.|
|1880||Laverne, a French physician, diagnosed the cause of malarial fever.|
|1884||John B. of St. Louis Mayenberg patented ‘evaporated milk’ (Evaporated Milk).|
|1930||In Japan, 690 earthquakes were recorded in a single day.|
|1936||The anti-Cominton (Communist International) agreement was signed between Germany and Japan.|
|1951||17 people died in the train crash in the American state of Alabama.|
|1952||Former Pakistani cricketer Imran Khan was born. He scored 3807 runs in 88 Tests and 3709 runs in 175 ODIs. He also has 544 wickets in his name.|
|1963||Former US President John F Kennedy was cremated. In the US capital, Washington, about 8 lakh people saw his body while going to the funeral.|
|1975||The Surinam country of South America gained complete independence from Holland.|
|1984||An East Rail train derailed between Hong Kong’s Sheng Shui and Fanling stations.|
|2014||Sitara Devi, the famous dancer of Kathak passed away.|
Historical events of November 25
- For the first time in America, a lion was exhibited in “1716”.
- The High Court of Allahabad was inaugurated in “1866”.
- Alfred Noble dynamite patented in “1867”.
- The world fair concluded in 1937 in Paris, the capital of France.
- Lebanon gained its independence from France in “1941”.
- The National Cadet Corps was established in India in 1948.
- The Constitution of Independent India was signed by the President of the Constitutional Committee in “1949” and implemented it with immediate effect.
- The ETS telephone system was first used in India between Kanpur and Lucknow in “1960”.
- France launched its first satellite in “1965”.
- Lucio Gutierrez was elected president of Ecuador in “2002”.
- In 2004, the Pak-Kashmir committee rejected the Kashmir formula of the President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf.
- The study of the Panchayati Indian model was initiated by Colombo in “2006”.
- The Chinese communication satellite AsiaSat 7 was successfully launched in 2011 by the Proton-M rocket of the Vancouver Space Center in Russia.
November 25 Birth of famous people
- Famous writer, educator, and propagator of the TL Indian culture. Vaswani was born in “1879”.
- The Hindu theater-style playwright Parsi Radheshyam Kathawachak was born in “1890.”
- British actress Sheila Fraser was born in “1922”.
- The Muslim Sufi, writer and spiritual leader Riyad Ahmed Gauhar Shahi was born in “1941”.
- The politician and tenth principal minister of Tripura, Biplab Kumar Deb, was born in “1969”.
Famous people Death on November 25
- The former UN secretary-general, Oo Thant, died in Burma in “1974”.
- The famous Hindi producer-director and screenwriter Chandulal Shah died in “1975”.
- The famous Kathak dancer from India, Sitara Devi, died in “2014”.
Important occasions and celebrations of November 25
- National Unity Day (Week)
- World Carnivorous Day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.