Let us know some important events of December 25, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 25 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 25 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 25 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 25 December
|The year||Incident / account|
|1665||During the reign of Louis XIV, the East India Company of France was formed in India to compete with Britain in political, economic and imperialist matters.|
|1709||Ten ships sailed from London to New York Colony, sending 4000 people.|
|1717||Christmas flood: A devastating flood on the northwest coast between the Netherlands and Denmark killed thousands and left them homeless.|
|1741||Astronomer Anders Celsius introduced the temperature level of centigrade.|
|1760||Jupiter Hamon, an African American slave published a poem entitled “An Evening Thought”.|
|1763||Maharaja Surajmal of Bharatpur was killed.|
|1771||The Mughal ruler Shah Alam II ascended the throne of Delhi under the patronage of the Marathas.|
|1800||Christmas Day was previously a public holiday on an international scale.|
|1814||Samuel Mars day of the Church Missionary Society preached New Zealand’s first sermon in Ohai.|
|1837||Defeated the Seminole Indian in the Battle of the Okeibobi-US Army.|
|1861||Madan Mohan Malviya, a social worker and the leader of Kashi Hindu University were born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.|
|1871||The football club was formed.|
|1876||Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan and called Kaeda Azam, was born in Karachi.|
|1878||Doctor Charles Drysdale, writing an article, first reported the damage caused by tobacco.|
|1924||The 10th Prime Minister of the country Atal Bihari Vajpayee was born in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.|
|1962||The Soviet Union conducted a nuclear test in the Novaya Zemlya region.|
|1972||Chakravarti Rajagopalachari, the last Governor-General of India, died in Madras (now Chennai), the capital of Tamil Nadu.|
|1974||For the first time, scientists reported damage to the ozone layer by Ferron gas.|
|1975||Heavy metal band Iron Maiden was formed in London by Steve Harris.|
|1977||World-famous actor Charlie Chaplin passed away.|
|1978||Vietnam launched a major offensive against the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia.|
|1994||The 7th President of India, Giani Zail Singh, died in Chandigarh.|
|2008||One of 11 payloaders of Chandrayaan-1 sent by India to space sent a new picture of the moon.|
|2012||Antonov Company’s AN-72 aircraft crashed in the city of Shimkent in southern Kazakhstan, killing 27 people.|
Historical events of 25 December
- Maharaja Surajmal of Bharatpur was killed in “1763”.
- Mughal ruler Shah Alam II ascended the throne of Delhi in 1771 under the patronage of Marathas.
- In Swami Vivekananda “1892”, he did sadhana for three days on a rock situated in the middle of the sea in Kanyakumari.
- The first All India Communist Conference was held in Kanpur in 1924.
- The constitution was adopted in Taiwan in 1946.
- Jhangad was captured by the Pakistani Army in “1947”.
- The Soviet Union conducted a nuclear test in the Novaya Gemalya region in “1962”.
- Air India aircraft Boeing 747 going to Ram was hijacked in “1974”.
- President Mikhail S. The division of the Soviet Union and its existence ended in “1991” with the resignation of Gorbachov.
- The agreement to form a joint union was signed in 1998 by Russia and Belarus.
- A defense agreement was signed between China and Bangladesh in “2002”.
25 December Famous People Birth
- The great mathematician, physicist, astrologer, and philosopher Isaac Newton was born in “1642”.
- Famous musician Naushad was born in “1919”.
- Film director Mani Kaul was born in 1944.
- Famous painter Satish Gujral was born in “1925”.
Famous person Death on 25 December
- The last Governor-General of India Chakravarti Rajagopalachari died in Madras (now Chennai), the capital of Tamil Nadu in “1972”.
- Famous Hollywood actor Charlie Chaplin died in “1977”.
- Bharti of India President Giani Zail Singh died in “1994”.
- Leader of the Indian National Congress and Assam Chief Minister Sarat Chandra Sinha died in “2005”.
- Playwright, screenwriter, film and theatrical director Satyadev Dubey died in “2011”.
- Famous Indian cinema actress Sadhana passed away in “2015”.
Important occasions and celebrations of 25 December
- Christmas is a celebration of Christianity, which is celebrated on 25 December.
- Constitution Day in China
- Good Governance Day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.