Let us know some important events of January 23, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On January 23 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on January 23 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on January 23 in Indian History( Historical Events) and World History.
List of important historical events of 23 January
- Thousands of people were killed in the “1556” devastating earthquake that hit China’s Shenxi province.
- Elizabeth Blackwell became the first American woman to obtain a medical degree in 1849 ″.
- India’s freedom fighter Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was born in Cuttack, Odisha in 1897.
- The peace agreement between the US and Vietnam was announced in “1973”.
- In the war of Telekota, the Hindu empire Vijayanagara fell in “1565”.
- The Earl of Regt More of Scotland was killed in “1570”.
- The Royal Exchange started in London in “1571”
- Holland and England signed a mutual cooperation agreement in “1668”.
- The Human Society of Philadelphia was formed in “1793”.
- The second time Poland was partitioned in “1793”.
- Naples Italy was captured by French troops in “1799”.
- Prussia proposed a ‘German Union’ without Austria in “1849”.
- Nazim Pasha of Turkey was killed in “1913” in the military revolution.
- Airmail and air transport services started in India in 1920
- Clyde Tombog took the photo of the planet Pluto for the first time in “1930”.
- In El Salvador, the army killed four thousand peasants demonstrating in “1932”.
- Durgapur Alloy Steel Plant was established in “1965”
- Indira Gandhi became the Prime Minister of India in “1966”
- Kapilavastu, the city of Lord Gautam Buddha, was discovered in excavations in “1976”
- Janata Party was formed in “1977”
- United States President Richard Nixon announced Vietnam Peace Agreement in “1973”
- Iraqi oil ministry banned the sale of gasoline in “1991”.
- In Madhya Pradesh, a complete ban was imposed on the cow slaughter in 2004.
- The ban on smoking scenes in “2009” was eliminated in film and television programs.
23 January Famous People Birth
Indian freedom fighter Veer Surendra Sai was born in “1809”.
A British archaeologist Cunningham, called the “father of archaeological exploration of India”, was born in “1814”.
Famous Persons Death on 23 January
- King Shah Abdullah of Saudi Arabia died in “1924”.
- India’s famous revolutionary Narendra Mohan Sen died in “1963”.
- Important occasions and celebrations of 23 January (23 January’s Important Events and Festivities)
- Leprosy Prevention Campaign Day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.