Let us know some important events of November 22, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 22 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 22 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 22 in Indian History and World History.
List of important historical events of 22 November:
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1517||After the death of Alexander Lodhi, his son Abraham Lodi became the ruler of Delhi.|
|1707||Prince Johann Willem Friso was sworn in as Viceroy of Freesland.|
|1707||Prince Johann Willem Friso sworn in as Viceroy of Friesland.|
|1714||King Karel XII was released from Turkish captivity to return to Sweden.|
|1718||Virginia Governor Alexander Spotswood sent a Royal Navy contingent to North Carolina, citing a violation of the amnesty agreement with Blackbeard, where he battled Blackbeard and his crew at Oakrock Inlet. Blackbeard killed in action.|
|1739||Jenkins’ War: The Battle of Porto Bello: British maritime armies attacked the Spanish Ponmanian silver exporting city of Portobello.|
|1808||Thomas Cook, founder of the world’s famous travel company Thomas Cook & Sons, was born.|
|1830||Charles Gray became Prime Minister of Britain.|
|1877||Thomas Edison invented the gramophone. For this, he worked for 7 years.|
|1877||The first college lacrosse game was played between New York University and Manhattan College.|
|1906||International radio telecommunications code was adopted, SOS service was introduced for emergencies.|
|1933||The Fujian People’s Government was declared in the city of Fujian, China.|
|1939||Samajwadi Party chief and former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav was born.|
|1955||Colonel Tom Parker Elvis Presley signed to RCA Records.|
|1967||The Security Council of the United Nations passed resolution 242 regarding Palestine.|
|1968||The proposal to change the name of Madras State to Tamil Nadu received approval from the Lok Sabha.|
|1975||Juan Colors became king of Spain.|
|1977||British Airways regularly inaugurated supersonic Concorde service from London to New York City.|
|1986||Mike Tyson won his first boxing title by defeating Trevor Barbic in Las Vegas.|
|1992||In Assam, a bomb blast on a bus by Bodo militants killed 27 people.|
|1997||Diana Hayden won the world beauty title.|
|2005||Angela Merkel of Germany’s CDU Party became the first woman Chancellor of Germany.|
|2008||Eminent Hindi poet Kunwar Narayan was selected for the 2005 Jnanpith Award.|
Historical events of November 22
- Hakim Ajmal Khan became Jamia’s first chancellor in “1920”.
- “1943” took place between US President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Chinese ruler Chiang Kai-shek to defeat Japan during World War II.
- 79 people died in a “1950” train accident in Richmond Hills, United States.
- The United Nations passed resolution 242 in “1967” and ordered Israel to return the land.
- The proposal to change the name of the state of Madras to Tamil Nadu was approved by Lok Sabha in “1968”.
- India and Pakistan violated each other’s air borders in “1971” and began an air conflict between the two countries.
- Juan Carlos became king of Spain in “1975”.
- Mars, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Moon arrived on the same line in “1989”.
- British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher announced her resignation from her position in “1990”.
- Diana Hayden of India became a world beauty in 1997.
- The controversial writer Taslima Nasreen of Bangladesh surrendered in the court of Dhaka in “1998”.
- Hundreds of people were killed in the “2002” riots in Nigeria protesting the holding of the Miss World contest.
- India and six other countries of the global consortium signed a historic agreement in Paris to establish a primary fusion reactor generating energy similar to the sun in “2006”.
- Strict announcements were made in “2007” to overcome the problem of illegal immigrants in Britain.
- The eminent Hindu poet Kunwar Narayan was selected for the Jnanpith Prize in 2005 in “2008”.
November 22 Birth of famous people
- Indian freedom fighter Shaheed Laxman Nayak was born in “1899”.
- Walchand Hirachand, one of the famous industrialists of India, was born in “1882”.
- Meera Ben, the daughter of a British military officer, was born in “1892”.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav, head of the Samajwadi party and former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, was born in “1939”.
- The famous Indian sportsman Pushpendra Kumar Garg was born in navigation in 1963.
Famous people Death on November 22
- The former governor of Madhya Pradesh and the former Prime Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Ram Naresh Yadav, died in “2016”.
- Viveki Rai, a renowned Hindi and Bhojpuri writer died in “2016”.
- Renowned politician and staunch Sikh leader Tara Singh died in “1967”.
Important occasions and celebrations of November 22
- National Drug Day (Week)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.