22 Creepy Facts That Are Scary And Mysterious
Here are 22 creepy facts that we find scary and mysterious. #Mysterious #Facts #Creepy
8. Digestive crawling: This following fact is somewhat annoying and even kind of gross. Believe it or not, there are types of bacteria inside your stomach that you use to digest food, but after you die, those same bacteria will digest you. Well, there he goes to sleep all week.
7. Death from laughter: Did you know that you can die from laughing more than necessary? There are at least 10 recorded laughter deaths. This usually occurs when laughter causes some form of cardiac arrest or suffocation, according to Wikipedia. So I guess they lied when they told us as kids that laughter is the best medicine. The mind is blown.
6. The Cotard Illusion: There is a rare mental illness called the cowardly delusion. A person with the disease either believes that he has died or that he has lost all his blood and / or his internal organs. Usually, a person with the disease denies its existence and suffers from severe psychological depression.
5. Eyelash mites: Did you know that there are small insects that live on your face and feed on your dead skin? The insect is called Demodex, and it is a tiny mite that lives in or near the hair follicle. There are two types of Demodex that live in humans, and both types are often referred to as “eyelash mites.”
4. Blood flow lizards: Blood flowing Lizards are present! They are called horned lizards, and they actually have a blood flow mechanism that releases blood from their eyes. Blood flow is one of the most common defense for a lizard when attacked. A bag under the eyes of a lizard swells with blood, and as the pressure rises, the lizard spouts a stream of blood that can travel up to six feet.
3. The Suicide Forest: Okigahara Forest, also known as the Suicide Forest, is located in Japan and is a popular tourist destination. The forest is known as one of the world’s leading locations for suicides. There are even signs found in different areas of the paths in the woods encouraging suicide visitors to rethink their decision and contact suicide prevention hotlines.
2. Bacteria in our mouths: Did you know that there can be more bacteria in your mouth than there is on earth? “In one month, the number of bacteria can easily exceed the number of people living on Earth,” says Sigmund Sochiransky, assistant professor of periodontics at Harvard University. This is something I could have gone without knowing.
1. Dead skin cells: Humans lose approximately 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells every minute. If you do the math, that could add up to 50 million skin cells every day. According to scientists, by the time a person reaches adulthood, they will have lost nearly 37 trillion cells.
If you liked this video, please go to Youtube and subscribe to this channel.
Official Youtube Channel
interesting facts about the world, interesting facts, Amazing Facts, Unknown Amazing Random Facts, interesting and amazing facts, unknown facts, Rochak tathya, top amazing facts, amazing things, trending amazing facts