Let us know some important events of November 21, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 21 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 21 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 21 in Indian History( history of India and world ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 21 November:
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1571||The ruler of Delhi, Alexander Lodi, died.|
|1694||The famous French philosopher and writer François Marie Aroae was born and became famous as Walter.|
|1783||For the first time, man attempted to fly by balloon or balloon in the sky. There were two people in this balloon, one of them was the physicist Duirez of France. Duarez had planned to fly from the time of his education.|
|1791||Colonel Napoleon Bonaparte was promoted to general and appointed commander-in-chief to the armies of the French Republic.|
|1806||The Berlin Order was issued by Napoleon Bonaparte. According to this order, trade with Britain was banned from all European countries with French influence.|
|1813||An independent government was restored in the Netherlands.|
|1867||Luxembourg was declared an independent nation. But even then this country remained connected to Holland.|
|1871||Moses F. Gayle of New York patented the cigar lighter.|
|1877||American scientist Thomas Elva Edison presented the first phonograph to the world, on which the voice could be recorded and later heard.|
|1907||King Edward VII was given the Colinan Diamond gift on his birthday.|
|1930||Douglas MacArthur was sworn in as Chief of Staff of the United States Army.|
|1947||Post independence, postage stamps were released in the country for the first time.|
|1959||Phoenix Art Museum was established.|
|1963||India’s space program began with the release of rockets from the Thumba region of Kerala.|
|1970||Physicist C.V. Raman died.|
|1980||The fire at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip killed 85 people.|
|1986||The Central African Republic adopted the constitution.|
|1989||Cameras were installed for the first time in the House of Commons, the lower house of the British Parliament.|
|1998||Nindado released The Legend of Zelda Book: Time of Orrina|
|2002||NATO invited Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members of the organization.|
|2005||Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa appointed former Prime Minister Ratnasiri Vikramanayake as the new Prime Minister of the country.|
|2010||37th American Music Awards: Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber won.|
Historical events of November 21
- The lighter was patented in “1871” by Moses Gail.
- The famous scientist Thomas Alva Edison presented the first phonograph to the world in “1877”.
- China banned opium trade in “1906”.
- After independence, the first seal was released in the country in 1947.
- During the Indo-Chinese border dispute, in 1962, China declared a ceasefire.
- India’s space program began with the launch of rockets in 1963 from the Thumba region in Kerala.
- India’s first rocket called ‘Naik-Apache’ was launched in 1963.
- The Central African Republic adopted the constitution in “1986”.
- China’s first unmanned spacecraft ‘Shenzhou’ was launched in “1999”.
- The United Nations proposed the formation of a provisional administration in Afghanistan in “2001”.
- The leader of the Muslim League (Quaid-e-Azam), Zafarullah Khan Jamali, was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan in “2002”.
- In 2002, NATO invited Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members of the organization.
- The newly elected president of Sri Lanka, Mahinda Rajapaksa, appointed former Prime Minister Ratnasiri Vikramanayake as the country’s new prime minister in “2005”.
- India and China decided to increase shared cooperation in the field of civil nuclear energy in “2006”.
- The president of Papsico, Indira Nooyi, was included on the board of directors of the American Indian Business Council in “2007”.
- In “2008”, President Pratibha Patil appointed two new judges, Judges Rakesh Kumar Garg and Rakesh Kumar Jain in Punjab and Haryana.
November 21 Birth of famous people
- Famous poet Rajasthani and freedom fighter Kesari Singh Barhat was born in “1872”.
- Hare Krishna Mehtab, the leader of the Indian National Congress’, was born in “1899”.
- Param Vir Chakra honored the Indian soldier hero Yadunath Singh was born in “1916”.
- Gyanranjan, a leading Hindu storyteller, was born in 1931.
- Gujarat Prime Minister Anandiben Patel was born in “1941”.
- Australian cricketer Justin Langer was born in “1970”.
- Indian actress and former model Aarti Chhabria was born in “1982”.
Famous people Death on November 21
- The famous Nobel Prize in Physics CV Raman died in “1970”.
- Bahlol Lodi’s son and Sultan Sikander Lodi of Delhi died in “1517”.
Important occasions and celebrations of November 21
- World hello day
- World Television Day
- World Doordarshan Day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.