Let us know some important events of November 19, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 19 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 19 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 19 in Indian History( history of India and world ) and World History.
List of important historical events of November 19
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1809||The Spanish Army weakened in the Battle of Okana and 4000 soldiers of the Spanish Army were killed and others were wounded by the French Army.|
|1816||The University of Warsaw was founded.|
|1822||Nearly 200 people died from an earthquake near Valparaiso in Chile, causing a tsunami and extending the coastal region.|
|1824||About ten thousand people died in floods in the city of St. Petersburg, Russia.|
|1828||Rani Lakshmibai, the queen of the Maratha-ruled Jhansi kingdom and the first Indian freedom fighter of 1857, was born.|
|1893||The first color supplement Sunday was published by the New York World newspaper.|
|1895||Frederick E. Blessdale patented paper pencils.|
|1910||British Prime Minister Asquith campaigned for the British Parliament.|
|1912||In the First Balkan War, Serbia’s army captured Betola and ended the Ottoman rule of Macedonia.|
|1917||India’s first female Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was born, her full name was Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi.|
|1926||The Paramount Theater opened in New York City.|
|1932||The third Round Table Conference on Indian Independence opened in London.|
|1933||Women got the right to franchise in the European country Spain.|
|1940||A German bombing on Birmingham killed about 900 people.|
|1952||The European country Spain became a member of UNESCO.|
|1975||Indian film actress Sushmita Sen was born in Hyderabad. Sushmita Sen is India’s first Miss Universe.|
|1985||The summit negotiations began in Switzerland between the two superpowers of the world – the former Soviet Union and the United States.|
|1994||Indian film actress Aishwarya Rai won the title of Miss World.|
|1995||Indian weightlifter Karnam Malleswari made a world record in weightlifting. She is the first woman player from India to win a medal in the Olympics.|
|1997||Kalpana Chawla became the first Indian woman to go to space.|
|2013||23 people killed, 160 others injured in double suicide bombings near the Iranian embassy in Lebanon’s capital, Beirut.|
November 19 Ka Itihas (Historical events of November 19)
- In the floods of “1824” in St. Petersburg, city of Russia, 10,000 people died.
- Frederick E. Blessdale painted the pencil in “1895”.
- The crown prince of Turkey, Abdul Majid II, was elected Khalifa in “1922”.
- The United States conducted a nuclear test in Nevada in “1951”.
- Spain became a member of UNESCO in “1952”.
- The then-president of Egypt, Anwar Sadat, made a historic visit to Israel in “1977”.
- The ninth Asian Games began in Delhi in 1982.
- The summit negotiations began in Switzerland in 1985 between the world’s two superpowers, the former Soviet Union and the United States.
- The Environmental Protection Law entered into force in 1986.
- Aishwarya Rai from India was elected Miss World in “1994”.
- India sought Australia’s support in 2006 for nuclear energy and uranium supply.
- The head of the United Nations International Atomic Energy Agency, Mo. In 2008, Alberira received the Indira Gandhi International Award.
November 19 Birth of famous people
- Laxmibai, an example of courage, was born in “1835”.
- The country’s first female prime minister, Indira Gandhi was born in “1917”.
- Anita Lizana, the first South American to win a Grand Slam, was born in “1915”.
- Russian linguist and Mahakavi Yuri Norozov were born in “1922”.
- The famous Hindi fighter and actor Dara Singh was born in “1928”.
- The famous Hindi movie actress Zeenat Aman was born in 1951.
- Sushmita Sen, the first Miss Universe in the country, was born in “1975”.
Famous people Death on November 19
- Oscar-winning actor Oscar Coburn died in “2002” in Las Angeles.
- The famous novelist Vachaspati Pathak died in “1980”.
- Ramesh Bhai, the social reformer and founder of Sarvodaya Ashram Tdianwa, died in “2008”.
Important occasions and celebrations of November 19
- National Drug Day (Week)
- World Bath Day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.