Let us know some important events of January 19, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On January 19 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on January 19 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on January 19 in Indian History( Historical Events) and World History.
List of important historical events of 19 January
- The trial against King of England ‘Charles I’ started in “1649”.
- King Louis Fourteenth and Emperor Leopold I signed the agreement on the partition of Spain in “1668”.
- Debendranath Babu, who founded the Brahmasamaj and laid the foundation of Santiniketan, was born in 1905.
- On this day, in 1966, the Congress Party had chosen Indira Gandhi as its leader for the post of Prime Minister of India. Indira Gandhi was the only daughter of India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The British East India Company conquered the city of Aden in 1839.
- Bangla litterateur Devendranath Tagore breathed his last in 1905 ″.
- The commercial and friendly agreement of Germany and Bolivia ended in “1910”.
- Alexander Millrand formed the government in France in “1920”.
- The mixed government of Israeli Prime Minister Chitzak Mir lost a majority in Parliament in 1992 ″.
- Sania Mirza became the first Indian woman to reach the third round of Lawn Tennis’s ‘Australia Open’ in “2005”.
- It was decided to confer the Jawaharlal Nehru Award on Sultan Qaboos bin Saeed bin Timur al Saeed of Oman in “2007”.
19 January Famous People Birth
- Xavier Perez de Cuir, the fifth Secretary-General of the United Nations, was born in “1920”.
- Kaifi Azmi, the famous Urdu poet of the film Jagat, was born in “1919”.
Famous person Death on 19 January
- The famous actor of Kannada films K. s. Ashwath died in “2010”.
- Renowned musician and Indian and Western music master Anthony Gonzalvis died in “2012”.
- Political thinker and writer Rajni Kothari died in “2015”.
- Maharana Pratap, the lion of Mewar, who chewed the chickens of the Mughals, died in 1597.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.